Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just shrink wrap then vaccum seal. That should stop most oxygen from penetrating your kicks. But then again that's too much work unless your just using them to store and collect

So glad I got 2 pairs of these bc one has been Getting straight beat into the ground and ill def need to break out my backups in another year... Never trippin on wearing these either bc u best believe JB will retro them again in the future

Naw, lo.

Just stored them in the box, but for a while they were weren't in the coolest of places.

Heard the ziploc bag works good for slowing down the yellowing.
What ziploc bag would you use? Everytime i go to walmart or the grocery store wither the bag is too small or wayyy to big. Im looking for the perfect size ziploc bags for 10.5 - 11 kicks.Any one can link me to some? thanks

I wore my pair today for the second time and I must admit its 1000% more comfortable than the day I unDS's them last week. Last week I wished I would have got a size 10.5 but now im happy I stayed TTS. I guess they either stretched out or just molded. Either way im happy with the fit now.

I wore my pair today for the second time and I must admit its 1000% more comfortable than the day I unDS's them last week. Last week I wished I would have got a size 10.5 but now im happy I stayed TTS. I guess they either stretched out or just molded. Either way im happy with the fit now.

so they pretty much fit like the bred 11? need to half size up if u got wide feet?

so they pretty much fit like the bred 11? need to half size up if u got wide feet?

Although TTS fit me in all the recent XI's, they run much more snug than the 2000-2001 retros. I actually sold my DS pairs of recent XI's because I feel I should .5 up. I have somewhat of a wide foot as well.

I got a sz 13, but in AF1s I wear a 12. Jordan IV cements I got a 12...they fit fine. In my bred XI's, the 12.5 is PERFECT, sz 12 was too snug. I'd say TTS for regular feet, wide feet...maybe .5 up. It's messed up because with shoes that sell out, you never get to try them on and every freaking pair (depending on your foot), even if its the same model, can fit differently.

I wore my concords last night to the movies and another dude had some on. went out of his way to come up to me and say nice shoes....I think his were fake though :-\ I have NO proof, but the way he was dressed just made them seem fake lol.

and just because this was on my timeline....

These are my grails I got three pairs all together but I just broke out a pair last night from the FNL restock and man they are so clean

Back
Top Bottom