Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

pimp.gif
cant wait 

264 pairs isnt unbelievable, at my house of hoops they had 300 pairs of space jams last year. I think it just depends where ur at

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by seanj4523

These cool greys+all charcoal grey unit+=stepping out clean than a mofo

4qh3l1.jpg

Word, not to nitpick, but those sweats Jada is wearing are just plain ol grey, not charcoal Akademik
indifferent.gif
Fixed
wink.gif

That was a fresh fit bak den wen akdmks first came out it was the Sugar Honey Ice Tea well at least in the hood it was and sum people make fun of anything smh

wow crazy hype around the XI seems more then the SJ asking about hats the tint of blue etc seems like Jordan's all time best seller

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

out already in korea.

2yxfy0w.jpg

ddkzo5.jpg

2n1rfo7.jpg

bonus:

2wqxyc1.jpg

miss that navy life.

Yo i got a cuzin station in korea any info on this spot please
Yo same here. If he can't give out the info, I'll try my best to locate this place. I'm going to school for Computer Forensics, crazy how much info you can find out with just an image.

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by seanj4523

These cool greys+all charcoal grey unit+=stepping out clean than a mofo

Word, not to nitpick, but those sweats Jada is wearing are just plain ol grey, not charcoal Akademik
indifferent.gif
Fixed
wink.gif

That was a fresh fit bak den wen akdmks first came out it was the Sugar Honey Ice Tea well at least in the hood it was and sum people make fun of anything smh
I have no clue where that pic is from but if it was 9 yrs ago, he gets a pass.  I had the same sweat suit
laugh.gif

PYS REALLY sold out at $289????

W T F are people doing paying that price? Just to get them 2 weeks early?

I could have got them back in August for cheaper then that.

I see the hype has consumed some people..........

Its crazy man these are gonna sell out everywhere especially being so close to christmas, I had to do it. Finding these in las vegas is hard work. 100 bucks more to avoid waiting in line and be guaranteed a pair is priceless.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Its crazy man these are gonna sell out everywhere especially being so close to christmas, I had to do it. Finding these in las vegas is hard work. 100 bucks more to avoid waiting in line and be guaranteed a pair is priceless.
No, no it's not.

Back
Top Bottom