Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

PYS REALLY sold out at $289????

W T F are people doing paying that price? Just to get them 2 weeks early?

I could have got them back in August for cheaper then that.

I see the hype has consumed some people..........

I think a lot of the people who buy from that site at those prices are international.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Its crazy man these are gonna sell out everywhere especially being so close to christmas, I had to do it. Finding these in las vegas is hard work. 100 bucks more to avoid waiting in line and be guaranteed a pair is priceless.

nah man that definitely cost $100
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

PYS REALLY sold out at $289????

W T F are people doing paying that price? Just to get them 2 weeks early?

I could have got them back in August for cheaper then that.

I see the hype has consumed some people..........

Even citysole sold out almost at 309 plus shipping!  People are stupid man.

Its crazy man these are gonna sell out everywhere especially being so close to christmas, I had to do it. Finding these in las vegas is hard work. 100 bucks more to avoid waiting in line and be guaranteed a pair is priceless.

not at all. it's plenty of cats out here willing to work with you on release day if you come at them the right way. boulevard or meadows mall is your best bet since they have the most options. and suite 160 had them on presale for $225 out of the door.

My NT Connect just called me and said there will be 800 Pairs total and they will available for discount

lol 800 must be in nyc!
i ordered early from pys.
u think we are crazy but i think its worth the hassel of not wait 12+ hours.
you peps b!tching must be little kids without income to buy for a little more.
the extra hundred is less than 2 hrs of work for me so i could care less. so i can do what the hell i please instead of waiting in line with a bunch of kids for 12+ hrs...

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

lol 800 must be in nyc!
the extra hundred is less than 2 hrs of work for me so i could care less. so i can do what the hell i please instead of waiting in line with a bunch of kids for 12+ hrs...
U Angry??

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

out already in korea.

2yxfy0w.jpg

ddkzo5.jpg

2n1rfo7.jpg

bonus:

2wqxyc1.jpg

miss that navy life.

Yo i got a cuzin station in korea any info on this spot please
Yo same here. If he can't give out the info, I'll try my best to locate this place. I'm going to school for Computer Forensics, crazy how much info you can find out with just an image.

I think I found the spot. Now it's about finding someone that speaks Korean.

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

lol 800 must be in nyc!
U Angry??

not angery...jus dont see the point of wasting my time waiting in que when i can buy for 100 more and if i get lucky online for second pair im happy!

Originally Posted by bwc1139

I was thinking about printing up some cool grey shirts.  What do you guys think about either of these designs for a t shirt.

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3A5%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3B42%3E782%3EWSNRCG%3D343%3B37453533%3Anu0mrj
Nice Shirt! Let me know if you produce them! I want one! Top one is better!

Came from UPS today! Thank you sneakerpost for the discount! Might get another pair from you guys again!

Never had these before!! Damn! It's in my hands now!!

Soles are bluish......clean!

NEED TO DOUBLE UP ON THESE!!! FO SHO! ENJOY THE PICTURES FRIENDS!!

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

not at all. it's plenty of cats out here willing to work with you on release day if you come at them the right way. boulevard or meadows mall is your best bet since they have the most options. and suite 160 had them on presale for $225 out of the door.

Really well they must be nice to youthe jerks at the meadows mall have NEVER tried to help me and I always came at them on the up and up, and the boulevard mall is helpful but they always run out of my size 12s or the employees have em on hold or "hidden" for friends. And suite 160 did a pre sale for retail my boy got his pair from there and he has to wait till nov 23 i'm not sure where you got 225 out the door from. Both malls screwd me on space jams and playoff 8s. I feel though 100 over retail is EXCESSIVE.

I know....online shopping is convenient than a Mutha! I dont need to camp out Xmas week no mo. It's gon be chilly out there. And there's gna be some pissed off n***as who didn't get they size. I'll be home sleeping like a baby with my cool greys on. Haha!

Man, I can get these tomorrow, but I'm still on the fence about getting these....ahh well exams are more important...I may pick them up if I have time

get a pair or 2 is the question...
i doubled up on them sj and i only wore my pair 3 times... so is it worth it? mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom