Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by yungone350

enough of these for everyone on release day, two if u want in fact
no way! 
ohwell.gif

This dtlr by me got 40 sumtin pair of jams last year im cool with the manger he had too turn down about 100 people. this time he say he got 120+ pairs and is going to do a midnite release i got 3 pair on lock

Anybody order these from Sneakerbum.COM? Or any other pair for that matter? Legit site, just not sure when they ship out?

this will be another crazy release... if you have no hookup and want to secure your pair, you know you gotta camp out for a minute in line or shell out for online prices.

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

This dtlr by me got 40 sumtin pair of jams last year im cool with the manger he had too turn down about 100 people. this time he say he got 120+ pairs and is going to do a midnite release i got 3 pair on lock

DTLR and midnight release? havent heard those two words in the same sentence before.

i wonder if any niketalkers were at DTLR at White Marsh last yr for the space jam release. talk about fail on the manager
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

DTLR and midnight release? havent heard those two words in the same sentence before.

i wonder if any niketalkers were at DTLR at White Marsh last yr for the space jam release. talk about fail on the manager
indifferent.gif

Im in chicago dey dont play here not about js i was jus tellin a guy in the kobe vi forum how easy it was go be for me too cop grinches cuz here wen it cum too kicks its j's ovr err thing

Dudes are still paying damn near $300 for these? I see the resellers learned to get you before the release date now lol. I wonder if that extra $100 for "piece of mind" will be worth it after Xmas when every body and their mother has on a pair of these.

We should be getting the shipment soon at my work. I want to evaluate my size before I consider buying...

Pictures look good. If I buy, I'll rock this sometime late next year. Not going to wear this shoe just yet.

Forecast says everyone rocking grey clothes and cool grey XI's the next 2-3 months.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I was talking to my girl last night and I told her, "can't wait till the spring to rock my sneakers." She goes, "They'll be played out by then; You should rock them now so that people don't look at you and think that you just got them late after everyone." Girls don't realize how played out they are (Any shoe) when they first come out because everyyyyone has them. Example, Flint 13's were soo played out the first week I almost paid someone 160 to just take them from me lol.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Dudes are still paying damn near $300 for these? I see the resellers learned to get you before the release date now lol. I wonder if that extra $100 for "piece of mind" will be worth it after Xmas when every body and their mother has on a pair of these.

Actually the extra 100 is worth the piece of mind. No waiting in lines and kicks come in the mail tomorrow all in all a pretty fair trade

People must not realize that the prices of all Jordans bottoms out a week or 2 after release date. Paying extra for "peace of mind" isn't exactly smart in the long run...but it is what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People must not realize that the prices of all Jordans bottoms out a week or 2 after release date. Paying extra for "peace of mind" isn't exactly smart in the long run...but it is what it is I guess.
laugh.gif

I kinda thought it was worth the extra $40-$50 dollars above retail to be rockin em over 1 month b4 rd.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif

I kinda thought it was worth the extra $40-$50 dollars above retail to be rockin em over 1 month b4 rd.
smokin.gif

These are a retro they have been released before ur not the only one to wear em it's not like whipping around in that 2011 e class coupe that ain't out yet

Back
Top Bottom