Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

I'm so tight! FedEx playing games with a $%+*#....

28ktqd.png

Package was out for delivery ALL DAY since 8AM... and NOW 12 hours later, it's back at the facility.. @@*

It looks like nobody was home to accept the package or the drivers shift had ended and he had to go back to facility

got 3 pairs, gwinnett place mall in GA was a damn stampede at 6AM when the door opened lol.. what they reselling for?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Remi23

Other People that got there pairs from CT were your soles extra Blue?
Top shoe is from I picked up from Footaction. Bottom is from CT. They look absolutely the same to me in person.

Pair from CT looks like the patent leather is cut higher. Anyone else notice?

Its the way I took the picture. I'll post a heel to toe.

Yea it looks like the patent leather looks higher, but I bet that the other side of the shoe the patent leather is lower

Actually the patent is higher on both sides of the 10. Don't know if it because its a half size bigger. I buy all other J's in a 9.5 and I like the fit of the 9.5 more than the 10.

CT pair on the right, Footaction on the left. I also should mention that the CT pair is a 10 and Footaction a 9.5. Neither have been tried on, just pulled them out of the box.

how come the pair on the right looks so much better.  Patent cut is definitely higher.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

CT pair on the right, Footaction on the left. I also should mention that the CT pair is a 10 and Footaction a 9.5. Neither have been tried on, just pulled them out of the box.

how come the pair on the right looks so much better.  Patent cut is definitely higher.

I agree the CT pair does look better. I think the laces on the footaction pair need to be loosened and form to my foot. Other than that it may just be jb quality control. I'm happy with both though.

What I dont UNDERSTAND about most of you cats is why complain about cancelled orders or sellouts online when this type of stuff happens every single big release.... Its basically out of your control once you place the order. alot of blame and finger pointing at NDC and whoever else blew it as well, but also blame yourself for trying the online thing the day of.. but who am I.. Its almost like a lose lose situation anyway being you dont wanna deal with the crowds and camping only to get %%$*$+ online. in the end we lose and again Nike is a WINNER

I was watching jackie brown when I heard the door bell, got my 2 pair of cool greys from fedex and I am very pleased.

is it me or does the carbon fiber lacking a clear coat on it? all 3 pairs i had didn't have a clear coat but came with some glue on it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AntOne209

ordered from crooked tongues on Sunday...special delivery today
pimp.gif
! hit up the finishline mobile site early Wednesday as plan b, got my shipping confirmation today! don't need 2 pairs though...
ohwell.gif

You ordered from ct on sunday and you already got your pair? I ordered on Friday and I aint got my shhh yet!

Originally Posted by rtype3995

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

anybody get theres from hanonshop or over seas yet

nope........i ordered off hanon-shop....order is still processing..............

I got mine from Crooked Tongues today. My Hanon order should be here on Monday.

Originally Posted by chazc

pimp.gif
! hit up the finishline mobile site early Wednesday as plan b, got my shipping confirmation today! don't need 2 pairs though...
ohwell.gif

You ordered from ct on sunday and you already got your pair? I ordered on Friday and I aint got my shhh yet!
SAME B0AT
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

how do you know did the shipping update past the 22nd

if u guys payed attention before you ordered you would have noticed in big red letters that hanonshop wont start delivering til january

I called Edward at Hanon and thats what he told me.

I called Edward at Hanon and thats what he told me.
I was going to do that but I wasent to sure making a long distance call

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

if u guys payed attention before you ordered you would have noticed in big red letters that hanonshop wont start delivering til january

i noticed........im not in a big hurry to recieve them(its not as if im going to wear them right away anyway), but as long as i get them, i'll be happy........

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

that was endless clothing

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by chazc

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

SAME B0AT
tired.gif
grin.gif

Who wants to play Jack and hold me at the tip of the cruiseliner?

cuz i'm on it, too!

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom