Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:52 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

-_____________-.

That's all I have from CT.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:52 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN

-_____________-.

shipping over seas FTL
tired.gif

Detailed Results:

-_____________-.

You do realize that the UK has had some of the worst weather in 50 years right? Your shoes ARE coming, just hold out a little. I'm more excited to get an unexpected package at the office at some point next week than I would be if I had them buried under the tree at my girl's parent's house, this way I won't get any dirty looks for yet ANOTHER pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got 3 pairs, gwinnett place mall in GA was a damn stampede at 6AM when the door opened lol.. what they reselling for?

i was there they broke the hinge on the door lol

yea luckily i knew people.. #3 in line lol.. came in the other side at 5:58.. i wish i woulda recoded that #%+% on the phone when the other door opened
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do we know if there is going to be any restocks and when that's going to happen?
I wasn't in the country last year for the Space Jams so I don't know how all that went down last year.

Originally Posted by bigboi6

do we know if there is going to be any restocks and when that's going to happen?
I wasn't in the country last year for the Space Jams so I don't know how all that went down last year.

the restock is coming in the month of NEVERUARY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Sit tight and keep checking the site. They did a mini restock this morning, and they will probably do another one soon. I have a feeling either Xmas morning or Monday will be the next restock. Most likely early Monday morning (4-5am). 

i laughed when i opened the box but shouldve know cause when i went to pull the tape it was already pulled up and came off too easy.i called nike and they escalated it so i will check on it after the holiday.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Better looking than I expected. I won't say this much, but Nike did good this time around...

Dope pic, but if my pair has the tag that doesn't line up with the 3rd laceloop I'll be highly upset.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Just got my 11.5 from NDC...Very cool with the Overnight Delivery for free...

Anyway my wife got me a size 11 on release day without telling me and I placed my order for the 11.5 through NDC...Long story short I ordered the 11.5 thinking these would run a half size small like the Space Jams from last year but after trying them on the 11 was perfect...I'm keeping the 11.5 for basketball as the extra space will be good for taping and thick socks etc..

One thing I thought was funny is the difference in tint to the soles...The size 11 has a much brighter blue color while the 11.5 has a more true "clear" color with just a hint of blue tint, almost dead on with OG Columbia's...I love both and will be keeping / wearing both but I just think that was a little strange...Other than that quality and feel is leaps and bounds over that of the 09' Space Jams (Which I sold **for retail** because they felt cheap to me)...Anyway that's my one and only Jordan Purchase since last December and on that note I'll see everybody this time next year for the Concord release... 

Here is quick pic I took just now after I opened the NDC package...Size 11.5 on the left and Size 11 on the right...
394222913.jpg

OK TNX!! RUN TRUE SIZE!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone was on the fence about picking up the extra stuff that came out with this release, it looks like Eastbay is about to drop the price (it's showing up with a lower price as a suggested item, but the link still has the regular price)

May have to get the socks/hoodie now.

Originally Posted by jokerista

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Just got my 11.5 from NDC...Very cool with the Overnight Delivery for free...

Anyway my wife got me a size 11 on release day without telling me and I placed my order for the 11.5 through NDC...Long story short I ordered the 11.5 thinking these would run a half size small like the Space Jams from last year but after trying them on the 11 was perfect...I'm keeping the 11.5 for basketball as the extra space will be good for taping and thick socks etc..

One thing I thought was funny is the difference in tint to the soles...The size 11 has a much brighter blue color while the 11.5 has a more true "clear" color with just a hint of blue tint, almost dead on with OG Columbia's...I love both and will be keeping / wearing both but I just think that was a little strange...Other than that quality and feel is leaps and bounds over that of the 09' Space Jams (Which I sold **for retail** because they felt cheap to me)...Anyway that's my one and only Jordan Purchase since last December and on that note I'll see everybody this time next year for the Concord release... 

Here is quick pic I took just now after I opened the NDC package...Size 11.5 on the left and Size 11 on the right...

OK TNX!! RUN TRUE SIZE!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Which has been said NUMEROUS times 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

got 3 pairs, gwinnett place mall in GA was a damn stampede at 6AM when the door opened lol.. what they reselling for?

i was there they broke the hinge on the door lol

yea luckily i knew people.. #3 in line lol.. came in the other side at 5:58.. i wish i woulda recoded that #%+% on the phone when the other door opened
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got there right before the doors opened.  Had the DB 3's and a hoody on and my dude rocked his Cool greys up there.  I had a pair on hold so i was good plus i had a pair ordered from ct.  Crazy cause me and my dude pulled up before the doors opened yet my dude was #2 in line at finishline. Dudes had the
mad.gif
 face in the back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Dope pic, but if my pair has the tag that doesn't line up with the 3rd laceloop I'll be highly upset.
word....you just made me look at mine...*breathes sigh of relief*
laugh.gif

edit - my homies pair is damn near on the 4th loop
30t6p3b.gif

i ordered a pair from uptempoair.com and just got my pair from NDC...quality on the NDC's are way better than uptempos...do they get the rejects one? lol

Ok so I'm going to be honest and straight up. I got lucky enough to purchase 3 pairs of these. But all I needed was one to remind me of the Jordan Brand quality: there is no quality. These are pretty much made of the cheapest materials I've ever felt. There is no padding around the ankle area. But I'll stop here I don't want to sound like the party pooper. Everybody enjoy these. I will be selling mine.

Im a little worried about my 10 not fitting me... i got some early ones and there crazy tight so i hope the FNL pair that i get fits better. Otherwise im screwed...

Detailed Results:

-_____________-.

same

Back
Top Bottom