Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Ciara with the clear soles
smokin.gif

x2_3e708a6

Those are siiicccckkk im just glad to see something different......how did you do this?
She (the singer) posted them on Twitter. JB gives her kicks.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im not sure if this has been posted but this is super funny. At 1:45 dude shows the news camera his pair of shoes but he got a retro box and not the cool grey box.
that video was hella funny and super ghetto.�� From the lady eating the chips in front of the camera is classic to people bum rushing in the mall.� But the best is the person in the Black Car with Swing out doors driving slow by the news camera's haha.� The box is retro box probably becuz it's the BIG KIDS sz 7 or 6.  Oh yea and Happy Kwanzaa haha...classic. I'd be busting up if I saw that on the news or if
I was the news anchor.

I gave in and sold my 2nd pair. 
grin.gif

I'm good with one pair, I'm just upset I couldn't get a pair of those Christmas Kobes.

First of all I'm not a hater, I just wanna say that I for one am extremely disappointed at how many of you went out and copped the kicks. I guest loyalty to the game means nothing anymore
tired.gif
. Grey is released all year in different shoes, that look nicer yet don't get the respect because it's not the XI. Don't you feel stupid waiting in line for a shoe you're not going wear more than 2 times over the next 5 years
indifferent.gif
? Or that there are people all over the world who don't have food and clothes, yet you all chose to wait for something you don't need
eyes.gif
? Again, not a hater, just wanna bring some of you so call shoe "heads" down to earth. Hope the sole stays clear til May
devil.gif
!

Originally Posted by kyguy2340

How did everyone get these online? Every site I was on crashed and was down for at least an hour! I was soo heated!
If you ever heard Jim Valvano's ESPY speech, it will explain to you how most of us got them off NDC. "Dont give up, dont ever give up "
smokin.gif

I started at 12am at 2:48am i got my email confirmation

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im not sure if this has been posted but this is super funny. At 1:45 dude shows the news camera his pair of shoes but he got a retro box and not the cool grey box.

If you listened, he said that he bought it for his cousin or something

Not for him

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

First of all I'm not a hater, I just wanna say that I for one am extremely disappointed at how many of you went out and copped the kicks. I guest loyalty to the game means nothing anymore
tired.gif
. Grey is released all year in different shoes, that look nicer yet don't get the respect because it's not the XI. Don't you feel stupid waiting in line for a shoe you're not going wear more than 2 times over the next 5 years
indifferent.gif
? Or that there are people all over the world who don't have food and clothes, yet you all chose to wait for something you don't need
eyes.gif
? Again, not a hater, just wanna bring some of you so call shoe "heads" down to earth. Hope the sole stays clear til May
devil.gif
!
My dude why do you keep doing this to yourself, Who the hell are you to tell us, what we need and what we dont need ? Your a Penny fan so that means you dont need the jersey in ur avy. and you definitely dont need any foams... 
indifferent.gif

My cool greys won't peel from the back cuz they legit homie.. get outta here with ur duck tales..merry christmas

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
!
My dude why do you keep doing this to yourself, Who the hell are you to tell us, what we need and what we dont need ? Your a Penny fan so that means you dont need the jersey in ur avy. and you definitely dont need any foams... 
indifferent.gif
And how the hell do you know if people aren't going to wear theirs? I've worn mine twice. Keep your mouth closed if you don't know what you're talking about, kid.

How did everyone get these online? Every site I was on crashed and was down for at least an hour! I was soo heated!

i feel the same way bro

Originally Posted by Rightguard

keep a look out on a restock from nike.com Im hoping to help my friend and get a size 11 or 12

No restocks on these, they've been taken from the system, they was a 2 day release on NDC, if any pairs do show up it's returns, doubt you'll see returns on these when it would be smarter to put them on Ebay for a little over retail and make a profit.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by The7onius

How about we inform everyone your site isn't legit, it's not certified by any buisness buearu, so anyone ordering from jumpmansneakers.com is actually risking not receiving an authentic pair of sneakers or even worse, may not receive them at all.
roll.gif
roll.gif

black-varsity red VI's for $200 sale price???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 And they're still available on all the websites for $159, you could get them from drjays.com use the discount code they have and get them even cheaper.

On another note this release was classic. I was at the Blvd for the midnight release and i meant a lot of good dudes while there. Some dudes camped out for hours an then couldn't afford their shoes while there debits/credit cards got declined. Some people even had there grandmother and mothers camped out in 30 degree weather all for the sake of the cool grey's, but overall all i enjoyed myself and ended up with a couple pair. 

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Rightguard

keep a look out on a restock from nike.com Im hoping to help my friend and get a size 11 or 12

No restocks on these, they've been taken from the system, they was a 2 day release on NDC, if any pairs do show up it's returns, doubt you'll see returns on these when it would be smarter to put them on Ebay for a little over retail and make a profit.
Dang now it was a 2 day release on NDC. Somebody earlier said it was just a 24hr release.

Originally Posted by EAE7325

i feel the same way bro

honestly, i think ndc crashing was the reason I got my first pair...I'm in a different time zone so i walked way from the computer..had breakfast...and while yall were asleep, planning your visits to the stores I went back on and the site was up around 3am est

Had em delivered to my mom's store cause I had to work, but her store was closed yesterday so hopefully they will try for delivery again on monday. As much work as put in dealing with NDC Im gonna wear the hell outta these

This is what you call getting burned, needless to say, Im pretty pissed:

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
6324765 due to lack of product availability.

We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. Please
contact us at 1.800.991.6681 so we may assist you in selecting a
second choice.

Sincerely, Foot Locker Customer Service

Originally Posted by DJ Sim

second choice.

"We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

second choice.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol...tell em yall want the kobe grinches and see if they come through for you

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

second choice.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously, I was like %!+ seriously? 
I emailed them back a not so nice email, also pointing out that F&F sales are more generous, anyways, I got $@@%%$, yay 
mad.gif

Merry Christmas NT. Happy for everyone that got their pairs. People that didnt keep looking.

eBay and Craigslist is flooded with these.  I'm sure you can talk a lot of these people down and get them for $230-250.  Which was what people were paying pre-release.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I gave in and sold my 2nd pair. 
grin.gif

I'm good with one pair, I'm just upset I couldn't get a pair of those Christmas Kobes.

Same here bro

Yeah they sold out fast, I managed to get me a pair though.

Back
Top Bottom