Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DJ Sim

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

This is what you call getting burned, needless to say, Im pretty pissed:

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
6324765 due to lack of product availability.

We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. Please
contact us at 1.800.991.6681 so we may assist you in selecting a
second choice.

Sincerely, Foot Locker Customer Service
"We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. "
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously, I was like %!+ seriously? 
I emailed them back a not so nice email, also pointing out that F&F sales are more generous, anyways, I got $@@%%$, yay 
mad.gif
nerd.gif
 post the coupon code for 10% on here lol

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

eBay and Craigslist is flooded with these.  I'm sure you can talk a lot of these people down and get them for $230-250.  Which was what people were paying pre-release.

Good luck.

They should go down in price after today then even further after new years.

second choice.

SMH, like 10% is a big deal, when they advertise 20% off codes nearly every other week, but I hope you manage to cop elsewhere.

Quick Question:

I ordered using the Fnl Mobile glitch, received an order confirmation email, but have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I emailed cust serv but have yet to hear back from them. My friend who ordered after me has already received his shipping info, so I know at least some of these are being fulfilled. Anyone know anything I can do to ensure my order gets fulfilled? Or am I SOL? Ive been looking for any info on the mobile glitch, but this thread is getting huge.

Originally Posted by The7onius

second choice.

SMH, like 10% is a big deal, when they advertise 20% off codes nearly every other week, but I hope you manage to cop elsewhere.

Better than Champs, they didnt offer me ANYTHING
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Quick Question:

I ordered using the Fnl Mobile glitch, received an order confirmation email, but have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I emailed cust serv but have yet to hear back from them. My friend who ordered after me has already received his shipping info, so I know at least some of these are being fulfilled. Anyone know anything I can do to ensure my order gets fulfilled? Or am I SOL? Ive been looking for any info on the mobile glitch, but this thread is getting huge.

Some have received their shipping info some havent. I think some people have already received their order as well. I believe finishline's customer service department will be open tomorrow, I would give them a call and find out the status of your order.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Quick Question:

check your account on FNL, it should tell you would the current status is.

Thanks guys... I tried calling customer service on the 22nd around 8pm... the wait was 21 minutes for the next rep. I had my phone on speaker and the call dropped after being on hold for 19 minutes.... gotta love at&t. Ill try this out. Thanks again.

un ds'd mine today and im lovin them, the upper near the ankle creases pretty easily though but oh well still a great shoe.

Somebody please tell me one thing, as much as everybody's hoping it would, will the blue tint on these prevent from yellowing. That's bascially the case with the 11's they turn yellow except the black and red 11's. So will it or won't it.

^after wearing mine today which is only one wear i didnt see a hint of yellowing which doesnt mean much but with the space jams from last year yellowing slightly occured after one use, so i think these will last much longer than the jams.

they will yellow, it's not hard to figure out people

they have clear soles, do high demand releases remove people from common sense?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

un ds'd mine today and im lovin them, the upper near the ankle creases pretty easily though but oh well still a great shoe.

How does it compare to the 2001 pair?

Wore my 2001 last night and it didn't crease at all around the ankle, just want some other opinions if you got an 01' pair

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Wore my 2001 last night and it didn't crease at all around the ankle, just want some other opinions if you got an 01' pair

The cg from 01 dont compare to the 2010's, I wore my 01's for like 4-5 hours and they didn't crease around the ankle at all, when I got my 2010 cg I tried the right shoe to see how it fit for like 1min and they creased up around the ankle like crazy, for one 1min. SMH

Originally Posted by eddo1005

dang bro, what'd you do in that 1 minute span? Run a mile?
happy.gif

Lol, naw it might of creased up wen I pulled on the back to put my foot in.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by SBCollector

The cg from 01 dont compare to the 2010's, I wore my 01's for like 4-5 hours and they didn't crease around the ankle at all, when I got my 2010 cg I tried the right shoe to see how it fit for like 1min and they creased up around the ankle like crazy, for one 1min. SMH

my '01s still look great after several wears (5+).  they will get put on ice indefinitely when i break out my '10s. 

So I got my pair off of NDC yesterday and compared them to my pair off Footalog. The pair from Footalog actually looks a lot better, no creasing and a thicker patent leather cut. Only thing off was the box.. The shade of grey was SLIGHTLY off and the metal circle tab was a bit bigger. Any idea why the box was off?

people braggin hard lol i thght the point of this forum was to help out "fellow niketalkers" stop postin pic of ya pairs i got mine already so im not salty.... but if u knw of any spots that have em for retail or close to retail let it be know...... we knw the quality sucks! ok we get it and we know they dnt compare to the 01's "enough already we get it"///// JUST SHOW LOVE AND HELP PEOPLE OUT..... MY WORDS ARE I FOUND A COUPLE PAIRS TO THIS DAY IN VARIOUS NIKETOWNS AROUND THE COUNTRY! AS OF NOW THEIR SOLD OUT BUT IF I FIND ANY ILL POST! GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO DIDNT GET.....

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha
I'm curious, but I doubt anything other than a refund.  I used Goo Gone to get rid of all my glue spots.  As for the chips, I'll just deal with it.
Yeah, I don't wanna return them either haha, well see what happens when they respond and just sent them pics over like they asked.
Let us know what happens, I'm curious.  Thanks!
They offered me 10% off my next NDC purchase, but im already a Nike employee so I don't know if it will work haha
But the email also said as many people were to guess no restocks on them

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha
I'm curious, but I doubt anything other than a refund.  I used Goo Gone to get rid of all my glue spots.  As for the chips, I'll just deal with it.
Yeah, I don't wanna return them either haha, well see what happens when they respond and just sent them pics over like they asked.
Let us know what happens, I'm curious.  Thanks!
They offered me 10% off my next NDC purchase, but im already a Nike employee so I don't know if it will work haha
But the email also said as many people were to guess no restocks on them
Wow.  I at least expected them to say send them back for a refund or a voucher even.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom