Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

78815cea87cba08bc8a1bfc474c79f195b42e0a.jpg

B-Grade. Just like the Early Release Anniversaries.
sick.gif

Nice box though.
laugh.gif

^^haha, get over it man. I'm sure everyone is gonna notice that when you wear them. Come on. Where I'm from if you rockin these this early before release date, dudes are gonna be squirtin in their pants, not nit pickin the seam on the back cuz its off like by a tit hair.

laugh.gif
@ acting some of the "A" grades won't have imperfections like that...

I don't care about packing but that box is nice in Grey

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

78815cea87cba08bc8a1bfc474c79f195b42e0a.jpg

B-Grade. Just like the Early Release Anniversaries.
sick.gif

Nice box though.
laugh.gif

I am willing to bet that those released on release day will have this too.  Most of them, if not all of them.

^ u got a point what happens when u cop these on release date too and still not perfect.. these wont be perfect are we gonna call those B's also.. i cop those sjs last year and they had imperfections but i didnt stress it just wore the sneakers and kept it moving

One detail we have forgotten to mention, are these gonna have those injection balls all over the midsole like the Space Jams??

Ayy Zero will u be my quality control dude for my pairs? U seem to enjoy nit picking on b grade shoes. Lmao. R u serious bro? U wud really take d time to draw red circle jus to point out dat d line doesn't line up perfect to d 23. I jus checkd my 00 jams nd they d same. Not exactly perfectly lined up. Nd I bought those on RD. Is iyt b grade aswell? Prolli so huh. I told u guys, any shoes that's dope will be calld bgrade regardless. I guess its a new trend. Yippy!!!

Ayy Zero will u be my quality control dude for my pairs? U seem to enjoy nit picking on b grade shoes. Lmao. R u serious bro? U wud really take d time to draw red circle jus to point out dat d line doesn't line up perfect to d 23. I jus checkd my 00 jams nd they d same. Not exactly perfectly lined up. Nd I bought those on RD. Is iyt b grade aswell? Prolli so huh. I told u guys, any shoes that's dope will be calld bgrade regardless. I guess its a new trend. Yippy!!!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

All 15 of my DS XI's in my closet from '96, '00, '01, hell even my '09 SJ's and '10 Anniversaries never had that problem. Not to mention uneven length of each stitch in it. I ran with the B-Grade outlet game man. This is what you find. It's not bad when you're paying $79.99 for a pair. But $265 for a pair and you get this? Yeah. I guess I value my money more than the other guy.

It's that same attitude which is why JB can get away with raising the price because they put it in a spiffy box and lower the quality. Any shoe that's dope will be called dope. I love these CG XI's. But a B-Grade is a B-Grade. Let's call a spade a spade. It is what it is. If y'all spending extra on them to get them early, cool. People should be aware of what they're buying into. There's always "that" guy in a thread that expects retail quality, buys early, and posts pics of the "quality" they got.

BTW, there's this great program called MS Paint. Takes 8 seconds to draw two circles and a straight line.
eyes.gif

Lol well enjoy ur 15 DS XIs man. And I willl enjoy mine. Bgrade or not.. Always appreciate d look out. Not tryna start sh*tt. itss all love here. After all we all addicts.
wink.gif

All 15 of my DS XI's in my closet from '96, '00, '01, hell even my '09 SJ's and '10 Anniversaries never had that problem. Not to mention uneven length of each stitch in it. I ran with the B-Grade outlet game man. This is what you find. It's not bad when you're paying $79.99 for a pair. But $265 for a pair and you get this? Yeah. I guess I value my money more than the other guy.

It's that same attitude which is why JB can get away with raising the price because they put it in a spiffy box and lower the quality. Any shoe that's dope will be called dope. I love these CG XI's. But a B-Grade is a B-Grade. Let's call a spade a spade. It is what it is. If y'all spending extra on them to get them early, cool. People should be aware of what they're buying into. There's always "that" guy in a thread that expects retail quality, buys early, and posts pics of the "quality" they got.

BTW, there's this great program called MS Paint. Takes 8 seconds to draw two circles and a straight line.
eyes.gif

damn, g. its like you trying your hardest to prove that there's a problem w/ the shoes.

we aint even seen them yet, so you really arguing with nothing.

i worked in Footlocker for 4 years. and I aint seen a perfect pair of shoes yet...

better yet... i perfect pair of GENERAL RELEASE shoes.
laugh.gif

c'mon son... do you really think outta the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of pairs made, yours are the picture perfect ones?

no. i'm sure that if you went over it w/ a fine toothed comb and was honest w/ yourself, you'd find something that isnt consistent w/ the rest of the shoes.

but coming in here pretending you have almighty pairs of GRs is just making you look like a cat who needs a pat on the back.

grin.gif

You must of been one of the lucky ones then, because the shape and height on some of those anniversary 11's were very inconsistent. 

Originally Posted by handullz

eyes.gif

damn, g. its like you trying your hardest to prove that there's a problem w/ the shoes.

we aint even seen them yet, so you really arguing with nothing.

i worked in Footlocker for 4 years. and I aint seen a perfect pair of shoes yet...

better yet... i perfect pair of GENERAL RELEASE shoes.
laugh.gif

c'mon son... do you really think outta the THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of pairs made, yours are the picture perfect ones?

no. i'm sure that if you went over it w/ a fine toothed comb and was honest w/ yourself, you'd find something that isnt consistent w/ the rest of the shoes.

but coming in here pretending you have almighty pairs of GRs is just making you look like a cat who needs a pat on the back.

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Appreciated, but I don't need your Ayo pat on the back. It all comes down to the fact that early release pairs are B-Grades. Point Blank. Not all B-Grades are horrible or have bad defects to them, but they are B-Grades. It's just funny to read the comments on the previous pages that people are making up errors to make them feel better or what not. None of my "almighty" pairs have anything close to that kind of defect. And yes, I did go over each pair with a fine-toothed comb and made sure they are up to par. When purchasing something that is as expensive as $125-$200 sneakers, I'd hope everyone else is inspecting them instead of just buying and running out the store only to go home and get lop-sided pairs of shoes.

Funny that you work at a FTL, and you still don't get "perfect" pairs. I don't work in retail but I end up with "perfect" pairs. Maybe I'm just lucky? Or I spend the time to find them.

Point is, Early Release Pairs (especially this early) are B-Grades. That's all man. If you think otherwise, you foolin' yourself. I'm sure everyone's guna enjoy their pairs though. Patiently waiting for December to come around. It's guna be another madhouse when these drop!

Originally Posted by marley

^^haha, get over it man. I'm sure everyone is gonna notice that when you wear them. Come on. Where I'm from if you rockin these this early before release date, dudes are gonna be squirtin in their pants, not nit pickin the seam on the back cuz its off like by a tit hair.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

#church. lol.

So if its bgrade nd have some defects nd a grade do get defects on em as well. Then why do we label em as bgrade as if its completely trash. Nd saying oh I got an agrade only to find out it also has a defect. Point is bgrade nd agrade whatever y'all wna call it, there won't be a perfect almighty pair. Unless u wit Zero. Lol Jus shh nd keep staring on my early pair. Lmao. People people. I honestly don't care what these people say. As long as I'm happy then eff erryone else. Its jus so funny dat d white red 13 doesn't get dat bgrade comment. Where you nit pickers at?

Back
Top Bottom