Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I guess Im the only one who is not happy with them using the same box(and extras) they used on the JAMS for these too.
I wish they would of switched things up.

yea that box do seem generic after looking at.. whats up with a retro card? whats up with a briefcase? i mean whats up with sumthin that box aint enuff especially how crazy people goin with this one

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I guess Im the only one who is not happy with them using the same box(and extras) they used on the JAMS for these too.
I wish they would of switched things up.
Yeah true, but I just hope my size 12 fits like a 12 instead of a 11.5
laugh.gif
. Space Jams were TERRIBLE.

b-grade or not, after i start wearing them, one day they gonna look like shiet grade anyhow, and when that happens, i wont even remember how not perfect they were to begin with.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by tizoni

What's up with the carbon fiber in the middle? I think these are gonna come pre cracked just like my jams came last yr....
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

I'm skipping this release.
SHUT UP ITS JUST HOW THE FLASH HIT IT AND ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOURE GONNA TRY TO BE FIRST IN LINE ON RELEASE DAY SMDH 
grin.gif

No way man. They're ok, but they're just not worth it. Good luck copping your pair.

Better cross your fingers and hope you get a decent pair
laugh.gif

What's up with the carbon fiber in the middle? I think these are gonna come pre cracked just like my jams came last yr....
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

SHUT UP ITS JUST HOW THE FLASH HIT IT AND ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOURE GONNA TRY TO BE FIRST IN LINE ON RELEASE DAY SMDH 
grin.gif

No way man. They're ok, but they're just not worth it. Good luck copping your pair.

laugh.gif
THANKS BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOURE GOING TO TRY TO COP A PAIR TO EVEN IF ITS JUST TO RESELL

^^I'm wit you on that RICO. would've been nice to see a different assortment for this release, Box Wise, but I'm satisfied nonetheless. Never understood though the rational on which shoes to provide the retro card, with the ones that didn't get one. I guess the commemorative box compensates for no retro card then!

Originally Posted by dontae

thanks bro... I tried really hard to come up with that one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In that case, I got 20 DS pairs of 2001 Cool Grey 11's just sitting in my closet.

Don't know when or why I have them, but I really want a pair of 2010's to go with my collection.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Ayy Zero will u be my quality control dude for my pairs? U seem to enjoy nit picking on b grade shoes. Lmao. R u serious bro? U wud really take d time to draw red circle jus to point out dat d line doesn't line up perfect to d 23. I jus checkd my 00 jams nd they d same. Not exactly perfectly lined up. Nd I bought those on RD. Is iyt b grade aswell? Prolli so huh. I told u guys, any shoes that's dope will be calld bgrade regardless. I guess its a new trend. Yippy!!!
All 15 of my DS XI's in my closet from '96, '00, '01, hell even my '09 SJ's and '10 Anniversaries never had that problem. Not to mention uneven length of each stitch in it. I ran with the B-Grade outlet game man. This is what you find. It's not bad when you're paying $79.99 for a pair. But $265 for a pair and you get this? Yeah. I guess I value my money more than the other guy.

It's that same attitude which is why JB can get away with raising the price because they put it in a spiffy box and lower the quality. Any shoe that's dope will be called dope. I love these CG XI's. But a B-Grade is a B-Grade. Let's call a spade a spade. It is what it is. If y'all spending extra on them to get them early, cool. People should be aware of what they're buying into. There's always "that" guy in a thread that expects retail quality, buys early, and posts pics of the "quality" they got.

BTW, there's this great program called MS Paint. Takes 8 seconds to draw two circles and a straight line.
eyes.gif

QFFFFFT.

IT'S COOL IF YOU PAYING OUTLET PRICES, THEN I CAN LIVE WITH THE DEFECTS. BUT EARLY RELEASE PRICE FOR B GRADES? NAH YO, NEVER AGAIN FOR ME. THEY CAN HOLD ON TO THAT.

Yeah...I remember when you was jumping all over early release during the beginning of this year and late last year. I always suspected that these early releases were B-Grades. I've seen your mind change about early releases as of lately, so I know that you must have figured out that it wasn't worth the dough to get early releases; especially if they're B-Grades. How many of those early releases looked different from the actual release? Can you give some examples? Oh yeah, who were some of the people or sites that you were copping from? It was be greatly appreciated if you share this, because this forum is supposed to inform
pimp.gif

Yeah...I remember when you was jumping all over early release during the beginning of this year and late last year. I always suspected that these early releases were B-Grades. I've seen your mind change about early releases as of lately, so I know that you must have figured out that it wasn't worth the dough to get early releases; especially if they're B-Grades. How many of those early releases looked different from the actual release? Can you give some examples? Oh yeah, who were some of the people or sites that you were copping from? It was be greatly appreciated if you share this, because this forum is supposed to inform
pimp.gif

not all early releases r bgrade. there is just no quality control over these pairs.

sellers dont care about the buyers. they just want their money. so if you are unlucky enuff to get a really bad pair, then u r just SOL.

thats the main risk in buying early. getting defective products with no warranty.

we saw it on the true blue 3, space jams, and more.

^^^ thanks for something really usefull. now we all know that not all early release pairs r bgrades. not saying dat the one im getting are not going to be one. well see till i pass judgment.. just really so annoyed about everone saying dat its all bgrades w/o any exact reasoning behind it... bigj always comes through with good usable info and not just wna keep the thread count going.. lol =)

Was gonna cop early but I rather wait till release date, and the reason is that I'm not gonna rock them till summer of 2011 so Im just playing the waiting game

I love it when the official NIkeTAlk record Keeper throws in some stats for us. At least he does the research I am 2 lazy 2 do.
Good looks, you know who you are =)

vid looks cool. same shape as the space jams but thats whats expected.
soles seem to be less blue also

These kinda suck for real. All these new XI's releases have that slim toe-box. I think that's why they all have that uncomfort when you wear them. It just looks like there was more shoe around the toe-area before. I'm wary about these.

ohwell.gif
sick.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
THANKS BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOURE GOING TO TRY TO COP A PAIR TO EVEN IF ITS JUST TO RESELL

indifferent.gif
 @!!% no...I learned my lesson when i bought that overpriced wack !%! quality shoe in your avy.

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif
YES SIR, YOU ARE CORRECT. I'VE COPPED EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF JORDANS THAT CAME OUT STARTING WITH THE TRUE BLUE 3'S LAST YEAR EARLY. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SPACE JAMS, INFRARED PACK, AND CHERRY 12'S WHICH I BOUGHT IN STORE FOR LESS THAN RETAIL. EVERY SINGLE ONE LOOKED NOTICABLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL RELEASE. SO MUCH SO, AND I HATE TO ADMIT, THAT I HAD TO BUY THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND SWITCH MY EARLY RELEASE PAIR WITH THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND THEN RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE SITES WOULDN'T ACCEPT RETURNS. THE FACT OF NOT HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX ALSO IRKED ME AS WELL.

I MEAN LIKE WHAT ONE OF THE DUDES IN HERE SAID IF YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE TO A SNEAKERSPOT THAN IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE RISK OF BUYING EARLY IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT DEFECTS OR HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX BUT I FELT LIKE A FOOL BUYING EARLY B GRADES FOR 250 SOMETIMES CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS SHIPPED AND THEN FIND OUT COME RELEASE DAY THAT THEY ARE SITTING ON THE SHELVES. EVEN JAMS SAT UP HERE. I BOUGHT MY SIZE 2 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE....SO FROM NOW ON I JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN STORE AND HIT UP MY CONNECT FOR THAT PLAYER PRICE   
laugh.gif

EXAMPLES...HMMM, THE MOST NOTICABLE PAIR I BOUGHT THAT WAS OFF WERE THE TRUE BLUE 3'S, BRED 12'S AND THE WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S. ALL HAD THAT PAUL WALL SITTIN SIDEWAYS TONGUE THAT WERE TOO SHORT. CAME DIRTY IN THE BOX LIKE THEY HITCHED A RIDE IN A SLAVE SHIP FROM CHINA. MATTER OF FACT EVERY PAIR I BOUGHT CAME DINGY. LIKE *@@? WHOEVER IS STEALING THESE SHOES NEEDS TO WASH THEIR HANDS OR SOME %^&*. LINES  AND STITCHING ON EACH SHOE WAS PHUUCKED UP. BUT HEY I MAY BE A PERFECTIONIST. O, AND I THINK I BOUGHT FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE BUT THESE WERE THE WORSE:

AIR RANDY
PROMO SHOES
VMV
OSNEAKER
ETC......

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif
YES SIR, YOU ARE CORRECT. I'VE COPPED EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF JORDANS THAT CAME OUT STARTING WITH THE TRUE BLUE 3'S LAST YEAR EARLY. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SPACE JAMS, INFRARED PACK, AND CHERRY 12'S WHICH I BOUGHT IN STORE FOR LESS THAN RETAIL. EVERY SINGLE ONE LOOKED NOTICABLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL RELEASE. SO MUCH SO, AND I HATE TO ADMIT, THAT I HAD TO BUY THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND SWITCH MY EARLY RELEASE PAIR WITH THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND THEN RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE SITES WOULDN'T ACCEPT RETURNS. THE FACT OF NOT HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX ALSO IRKED ME AS WELL.

I MEAN LIKE WHAT ONE OF THE DUDES IN HERE SAID IF YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE TO A SNEAKERSPOT THAN IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE RISK OF BUYING EARLY IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT DEFECTS OR HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX BUT I FELT LIKE A FOOL BUYING EARLY B GRADES FOR 250 SOMETIMES CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS SHIPPED AND THEN FIND OUT COME RELEASE DAY THAT THEY ARE SITTING ON THE SHELVES. EVEN JAMS SAT UP HERE. I BOUGHT MY SIZE 2 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE....SO FROM NOW ON I JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN STORE AND HIT UP MY CONNECT FOR THAT PLAYER PRICE   
laugh.gif

EXAMPLES...HMMM, THE MOST NOTICABLE PAIR I BOUGHT THAT WAS OFF WERE THE TRUE BLUE 3'S, BRED 12'S AND THE WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S. ALL HAD THAT PAUL WALL SITTIN SIDEWAYS TONGUE THAT WERE TOO SHORT. CAME DIRTY IN THE BOX LIKE THEY HITCHED A RIDE IN A SLAVE SHIP FROM CHINA. MATTER OF FACT EVERY PAIR I BOUGHT CAME DINGY. LIKE *@@? WHOEVER IS STEALING THESE SHOES NEEDS TO WASH THEIR HANDS OR SOME %^&*. LINES  AND STITCHING ON EACH SHOE WAS PHUUCKED UP. BUT HEY I MAY BE A PERFECTIONIST. O, AND I THINK I BOUGHT FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE BUT THESE WERE THE WORSE:

AIR RANDY
PROMO SHOES
VMV
OSNEAKER
ETC......
These sites/sellers you listed always sell shoes early for ridiculous prices.  We're talking about like at least 100 over retail, not including shipping.  I think for $40~50 shipped overseas, it is fairly reasonable, which is what the 2 guys in this thread buying early said they pay for.  

Back
Top Bottom