Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

nice stuff lilpennyfan..... i applaud your hustle.... 44 pairs on top is 100 over retail and thats $4,400 extra ... nice. i wish i could do that.

Originally Posted by abadgti

Did anyone actually get a tracking number from NDC? I got an email that said something about the shoes were incorrectly labeled UPS Ground, but they will be sent out FedEx Express. I just checked my order status and it says it is still processing. Anyone in the same boat?

I haven't gotten anything other then the initial order confirmation e-mail. Never received the e-mail about the free overnight shipping upgrade either. I called them about 30min ago to get an update and was told my shipment was given a tracking # and waiting for FedEx to pick it up. The guy gave me the tracking number and I checked it on FedEx site has me down for a delivery tomorrow before 3pm.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Where can I obtain grey laces that would match these (e.g. thick, round, exact shade of the nubuck material)? 
I've never been a fan of the white laces on these.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Why not buy some white laces then dye them.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Arden malll was very organized.

thats good/ too bad the idiot securities here in my local sherwood mall didn't  do a good job/ even though they had about 8 police standing by 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Here is my mini story.

Before all the bashing and name calling ensues, read!!!

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.
or here... http://img.photobucket.co.../v23/PENNY1/cgbunchh.jpg

You say you aint a bad person, all them pairs could have gone to people who don't really have cash but wanted these sneakers, but now they have to add money on top of what they budgeted for just because they had their hearts set on having them, everyone has to make a living somehow, I understand that, but you're also rapping people of their money selling a $175 shoe for $100's more than retail, your customers are people who missed out because resellers or consumers bought up the pairs. I could compare what you're doing to other things for you to relate too, but you'd still probably make excuses. 
213008700.jpg

He is only highlighting the good he has done outside of just being greedy. "lilpennymagicfan" thanks for your contributions to those charities and good luck with everything your doing sir
wink.gif

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by The7onius

Here is my mini story.

Before all the bashing and name calling ensues, read!!!

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.
or here... http://img.photobucket.co.../v23/PENNY1/cgbunchh.jpg

You say you aint a bad person, all them pairs could have gone to people who don't really have cash but wanted these sneakers, but now they have to add money on top of what they budgeted for just because they had their hearts set on having them, everyone has to make a living somehow, I understand that, but you're also rapping  
indifferent.gif
 people of their money selling a $175 shoe for $100's more than retail, your customers are people who missed out because resellers or consumers bought up the pairs. I could compare what you're doing to other things for you to relate too, but you'd still probably make excuses. 
His people are people that are too lazy to go out and do some work to get what they want. It doesn't take much to post yourself in line for a ticket or to go into the next city to get what you want. He's no different than nike or the vendor that he got the shoes from. An honest person trying to make an honest dollar. Nike makes their shoes for about $4.00. Why don't you spend your internet time writing suggestion letters to them and complaining to them why they're charging you hundreds of dollars for a product that costs a mere few dollars? A lot of you have a whole lot to say but you're barking at the wrong people. Visit your local Niketown, post yourself on the sidewalk, and put a picket sign up if you have a problem. Don't hate on people trying to do something that you seem to be incapable of. Which is making a dollar out of fifteen cents. That is all.

lilpennyfan aint tryin to let people know what town he from
eyes.gif
 its all good thou I respect ya hustle defiantly motivated me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

just won a chance to buy mine from Millennium Shoes in california

haha im in Texas ... they can be shipped my last day tomorrow

damn i was waitin to get lucky with the 9.5 oh well congrats 

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

just won a chance to buy mine from Millennium Shoes in california

haha im in Texas ... they can be shipped my last day tomorrow

damn i was waitin to get lucky with the 9.5 oh well congrats 
Thanks , So this is a legit store right ?  Has any one purchased something from them ?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Houston is the worst city in the nation to purchase a high-demand Jordan release. Too many individuals with no priorities that will do ANYTHING to obtain what they want.
It's not worth it.

PO

Exactly why I only buy online now.. I may pay a lil more but atleast I'm not waiting 8+ hours for a shoe that's not even guaranteed, didn't get the cool greys but last year I copped my sj online got them two weeks early and only paid 250 shipped. I live in Houston so I see it as my best bet to do it that way.

seen on the news, some girl said she got punched in the face by a guy while trying to get these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Where can I obtain grey laces that would match these (e.g. thick, round, exact shade of the nubuck material)? 
I've never been a fan of the white laces on these.  Thanks in advance for any info.

www.fullylaced.com they did a run of grey laces to go on these. They did some royal blue last year for the space jams too, but I wasn't a big fan of those.

I went to the mall to pick up my usual 13 but 11s bring out the oldheads also. Local Hibbetts had 50 pair and sold out but the manager who always looks out called hibbetts within a hundred miles and everyone that didn't get a pair was asked their size and told to come back in about 2 hours cause the manager went and got all of the unsold stock from other stores. This musta been somethin new for this release cause I have never seen that on a release day b4. Someone mentioned that Nike wanted all stock returned in 48 hours for a restock so they must wAnt 2 keep these shoes outta resellers hands, but nice release and I actually have an Icy +## sole

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

who needs retros when you got these

wink.gif
40645_421124491371_679096371_5354488_2578938_n.jpg
They are still retros....
Those are Retro + from 01 young buck, get your model history straight 
laugh.gif

OG's came out in 95-96

Cool 01's tho

Didn't say they were OG's - You did... I'm know my history... thanks.
39101_417617241371_679096371_5258841_8085047_n.jpg
39708_417617141371_679096371_5258831_7913400_n.jpg
39632_417617151371_679096371_5258832_7065735_n.jpg

Originally Posted by PO2345

Houston is the worst city in the nation to purchase a high-demand Jordan release. Too many individuals with no priorities that will do ANYTHING to obtain what they want.
It's not worth it.

PO
I just saw this girl on the news saying that she'll risk her OWN life for a pair of Jordans 
indifferent.gif
Really?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Ebay prices are gettin crazy.
Tell me about it. It's ridiculous. Cats who could've purchased these for retail now have to be without a pair, or be forced to get raped by resell value. This sucks!

I went on ebay early this morning (4am) because I knew I wasn't going to be able go to the stores and was able to get a pair for $264. The prices now are now in the $400s. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom