Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ajkatt

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha
I'm curious, but I doubt anything other than a refund.  I used Goo Gone to get rid of all my glue spots.  As for the chips, I'll just deal with it.

Kicks-Crew just put up a FSR $240-$270 
eyes.gif

http://www.kicks-crew.com...2&cat1=8&cat2=20

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Okay, so I compared and took some pics of my NDC pair and my early release pair from Sneakerape. The Sneakerape box is slightly lighter than my NDC box, as well as a little more beat up. On to the shoes: the patent cut on my NDC pair is higher on both shoes. The patent on both pairs is the same along the back, perfect. The tint on both shoe is identical; a slight bluish tint. The insoles are also identical, with a production tag running from 7-9-2010 to 9-9-2010. Overall I'm pleased with both pairs and the quality by JB on this release. Not sure if I'm going to keep both pairs at this point, but I'm leaning towards it. Can't wait for the Concords next year. On to the pics.
NDC pair on the left, Sneakerape on the right.

how long did it take to get to get your shoes from sneakerape
A little under two weeks That was my only gripe with dude. I had to email him a couple of times in regard to my tracking info. 

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

I sent NDC an email last night about the marks/frays/chips on the shoes and got a response about an hour ago, no idea what they can do but worth trying haha
I'm curious, but I doubt anything other than a refund.  I used Goo Gone to get rid of all my glue spots.  As for the chips, I'll just deal with it.
Yeah, I don't wanna return them either haha, well see what happens when they respond and just sent them pics over like they asked.

Yeah, I don't wanna return them either haha, well see what happens when they respond and just sent them pics over like they asked.
Let us know what happens, I'm curious.  Thanks!

FYI, Eastbay just dropped the price on almost all of the CG XI gear.

yeah I noticed that. I feel like a idoit paying 95 on the hoodie when two days later its on sale.. 
It's going back monday. 

^^cool grey gear are nice/just wayyy expensive/ i'd rather save my $$$ for the next release /white cement IIIs

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

Too many people are ignoring the rule, and will soon get the:

homer_doh.png

I concur, all the patent leather on the right shoe are cut lower on the side. Out of the 4 pair I got from NDC, only one right shoe was cut much lower than the rest.

All the tag were stitched correctly on the 3rd lace loop.

I was at the submit order page when I decided I really didn't want/need the hoodie. There's a reason I didn't get it when it came out and it wasn't the price. If the socks are still in stock by the weekend, I'll probably pick those up. I want something goofy to wear around the house and I secretly collect the SB socks already so adding a pair of jordan socks wouldn't be THAT far out of range, but I want to take the Christmas "MUST SPEND" feeling away to make sure I actually want them and am not just itching to buy more things.

Did anyone buy the "limited" fitted hat to go with these shoes that Jordan Brand made. The spot I got my shoes from had some and were offering the hat at 25% off...retails for $40.

Wow, talk about sick...

USPS just delivered my order from Crooked Tongues.  On CHRISTMAS DAY!  Pretty sweet if you ask me (not that I really like making people work on Christmas or anything like that... just that, if they have someone doing it, then cool that it got done).  Talk about great Christmas present... came right after we had opened all of our stuff here too.
pimp.gif

rolled up into my local olympia sports last night around 5 and scooped up some xi x2. They still had an FSR

I remember back in 01 when the XI started being retro'ed it was so easy to go in at anytime of the day here is SA.....now its damn near impossible haha. i know youve seen those H-Town videos

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Wow, talk about sick...

USPS just delivered my order from Crooked Tongues.  On CHRISTMAS DAY!  Pretty sweet if you ask me (not that I really like making people work on Christmas or anything like that... just that, if they have someone doing it, then cool that it got done).  Talk about great Christmas present... came right after we had opened all of our stuff here too.
pimp.gif

!+%, really?  where are my shoes then...so salty.

Back
Top Bottom