Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Mine was gonna be here on the 27th now it’s the 20th (Footlocker) :nthat: :nthat:

Yeah my footlocker order still says fulfilment processing and as of this morning the charge on my card fell out of my pending withdraws. So I'm assuming they'll be sending me an email here at some point today saying they're not shipping.....

Hopefully social status ships Monday and didn't back door my pair...

In the same boat as some others on this page; still no shipping but the reason I’m bummed is because I was able to cash out those points for a $50 card and used it on this release.

Have you checked on ftl site? I haven’t received a shipping notification but on the site it says my order shipped. Can’t find a tracking number though

Now i'm in the same boat as this. says order shipped and status is fulfillment complete. no tracking # or shipping email yet though...

I am hoping these feel better on foot than the Jordan 11 lows that came out a couple of weeks ago lol

Now i'm in the same boat as this. says order shipped and status is fulfillment complete. no tracking # or shipping email yet though...

If the status updated to shipped on your account page your good...Email will probably come tomorrow when they start moving through the USPS or UPS system or whatever service they used...

"For the Future, By The Future" Digital Series Recap

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Spam[/TD]
[TD]x[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Social Status info@socialstatuspgh.com via gmail.mcsv.net [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[TD]Fri, Jul 17, 10:05 AM (2 days ago)
[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]to me[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TD vlign="top"]"For The Future, By The Future" 3-Day Digital Event Recap
"For The Future, By The Future" is a digital series that conveyed the stories of young and thriving creatives who are defining and designing their own blueprint of what success and impact truly is within the creative industry.

This digital series event was separated into 3 portions:
"Ladies First, Ladies First"
"Living in a Man's World"
"Coexisiting- The Blueprint"

Click below to check out each recap from the series

this is the nonsense email i get from social status
where is the shipping info on my damn shoes

I got my shipping email on Saturday from Footlocker. Says I should get them by July 27th and the tracking number is with USPS. I don't ever recall Footlocker using USPS to ship. It seems like it was always Fedex or UPS. Oh well at least they're coming.

My Eastbay pair still hasn’t shipped. Might get a email today hopefully. Anybody’s pairs from Eastbay shipped yet?

Just now got my cancellation email from FTL....

Reallllllly need social status to ship them bad boys out today lol.

Back
Top Bottom