Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got mine off Eastbay with my iPad using wi fi. It might be the Internet connection? Who knows?
exactly. who does know? it's a f'n crap shoot nowadays. last XI low I copped was in 00-01. picked up the blues and reds like it was nothing. I honestly think the madnesses may have been for the foams though, essentially crashing the site for those who wanted these.

Picked up another pair (now at two online, one in store) from my local FNL. The girl at the counter even let me use an expired winners circle rewards. I felt bad because I got the last 11.5. This dude walked in a few minutes later and "talked" to someone there about "holding" 2 11.5s. Gotta give it to the store manager. He wasn't playing that b.s.

These do fit TTS. And surprised these sold out the way they did. I thought they would be a dud like the recent 8s or the Military Blue/Fire Red 4s.

saying chrome cant load the page for me 
eyes.gif

If anybody in Houston still wants these champs at the
Galleria still has them. I know for sure in size 8,11.and 10.

My local FNL didn't even have any pairs, manager said they had their pairs recalled.  So I had to drive 40 to the next closet mall to buy and ended up with a half size smaller than I usually wear. Strangest release day experience for me so far. 

My local FNL didn't even have any pairs, manager said they had their pairs recalled.  So I had to drive 40 to the next closet mall to buy and ended up with a half size smaller than I usually wear. Strangest release day experience for me so far. 

Aka, all our pairs were bought by an employee or someone we know

These shoes were not that limited... you can still find a pair.  Which size are you looking for?
I am looking for size 9. I am going to call some local stores soon. I am not going to pay over 220+ for this shoe from other sites.

Used to be able to go on size anytime I wanted and just get my size with ease, now Americans have caught on and just made it near to impossible like their sites.

Back
Top Bottom