Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone who ordere from FTL receive confirmation emails yet? Bc i havent and wondering whats taking so long, i usually get confirmations almost imediately

everybody get off your couch, bed, lawn chair, whatever these are just sitting in stores. if anybody wants to do a phone order @highpointshoes is doin phone orders on these and camo foams.

I called a few spots here in the DMV before I placed my END order and the only pairs sitting were a couple of scattered size 13-15.

how do u keep pressing it when u hit it once it disappears and starts processing?
1. Press "add to cart" as the drop down message appears or is about to appear. The "add to cart" should pop back up.

EXAMPLE PIC. Processing finished and about to display the message
View media item 446717
2. Now press the "add to cart" before or during the message is being displayed stating others have the size in their carts

EXAMPLE PIC. Drop down message scrolling down
View media item 446722
3. Keep pressing the "add to cart" for a few minutes until you see your size added into your cart. Make sure to use the Mobile Site and also make sure you're logged into your account and have a credit card on file and both the shipping and billing address are the same for a quicker check out.

Last edited:
Whats up with Eastbay lately? This is the second Jordan release in 2 months that I wasted 1.5 hrs online and get the shaft! I got the shoes in my cart completed the checkout process, they took my payment, gave me an order number and all with me thinking I got the shoes. I then find out while checking my order status that my order was cancelled and they didn't even send me an email saying they were cancelled so I would have never known. What a waste of time and effort thanks Eastbay!!

Won a raffle @ my local Footlocker and picked up my pair this morning. Even let me use my June birthday discount so I got $25 off :smokin

Eastbay is weird.
In the recent orders it says "waiting for approval", but in the order detail status page it says unit is canceled.

Even though this is my secondary pair, I am thinking about calling. Or should I just wait? Still waiting for e-mail confirmation too.

Didnt win the FL raffle and skipped the website hoppin, but this morning i decided to hit the local mom and pop shop to see what they had poppin, do a quick stop in for some sneaker shoppin, 10 minutes later i was Jordan low coppin'

everybody get off your couch, bed, lawn chair, whatever these are just sitting in stores. if anybody wants to do a phone order @highpointshoes is doin phone orders on these and camo foams.
Hey man thanks for the info. I got my pair from them and I'll have them by tuesday.

Walked in my local shiekh at 12:30pm. No tickets, no raffle. Got my size 10 with no hassle. Its a good day.

Anyone who ordere from FTL receive confirmation emails yet? Bc i havent and wondering whats taking so long, i usually get confirmations almost imediately
My confirmation took 30min to come through but I would call them ASAP

First retro purchase only because i got a refund on paypal after two years of waiting. was able to get a sz.13 frm fnl a lil after 8, Hoping my luck carries on next week for the black grapes.

Got a pair off of eastbay around 12:30, did the click trick and if finally worked. I will be happy when they ship out.

Called eastbay in regards to my order status and they confirmed that it is canceled. I told him I got a confirmation tho. He said in rare occasions this happens. The computer system accidentally sold a pair that didn't exist. I asked him about the twitter info saying certain sizes were sold out. He indicated that those are spot on, only posted when it occurs. I then countered that my purchase was several hours prior to the twitter post. He then backtracked saying in rare occasions the post are delayed. I told him that people were still purchasing my sz long after I finished and those people were taking my sz because eastbay is random. He ended up saying he didn't know. He then asked if there is anything else he can help me with. I told him he can help me get my sz back, but he said he couldnt and that there is still a sz 11 in the system if i want it. I said sure, and he told me to get it I would need to go online. Great. Moral victory in him saying he actually didn't know what happened.

First time this ever happened to me tho. Ain't mad since I grabbed from NDC tho. And eastbay was a secondary pair in case the NDC one was messed.

dope shoe but savin my $ for black grapes and playoff 8s, congrats to all who copped with ease

Back
Top Bottom