AIR JORDAN XI RETRO "BLACKOUT" PROMO SAMPLE

I didn't read the 11 pages but...
They first popped up on eBay months ago.
Just samples.
Nothing has been said about a release

Honestly these would be the best 11's.. Would be awesome if these were the "black friday" release.. Makes to much sense right?

These are rumored to be the black friday release. I could see it coming or it could possibly be a Christmas release or the columbia's... But who knows 
eyes.gif

Not feeling them. I want the Columbia's even if they turn piss yellow 2 days after I wear them.

Something different for the Xi. Different but respectable. These are not exactly the sexiest Xi colorway idea but these are doable. I would think of these as a "Blackout space jams" I can definately get my head around the idea of wearing these... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
These would be a refreshing black friday release. I could see either these or snakeskin 11s up jb sleeve for the holiday.

Ok maybe i havent notice but the patent leather on these samples seems a bit too low. Maybe if they increased the area and they kelt the quality up i would cop.

Btw anyone knows what the next release 11 would be? 3 years ago it was the december release of spacejams, following year cool greys, last year the concords, this year the breds, does it sounds prime to say that Columbias are up next? Maybe these , maybe the columbia. Or maybe a package between these and the columbias ( called the ying yang package) thats a great idea! Anyone else with me?????

According to a rumor I heard from a pretty good source he claims the Space Jam is this years 2013 holiday release. He is a pretty good source and I dont see him failing on me. But thats just what I heard in this part of town.

I love the XI so if they do release I will cop.but I'd much prefer the Columbias over these

Back
Top Bottom