AIR JORDAN XI RETRO "BLACKOUT" PROMO SAMPLE

i normally dont like all black shoes but these are nice and i would def cop a pair but..

i really hope these are NOT the bin 23's , the reason is

i would like to see something more then just a blackout colorway with the bin 23 11's

i just checked these shoes out on ebay and they are at $10,600

that is crazy and anyone who thinks these are worth that kind of $ is out of there mind........................................peace23

So...

I guess they are finally taking ques from the Variant Nation. These released yeaaaars ago on fake web sites.

Might as well put them on NikeID at this point

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

These joints are horrid. The shape is the worst I've ever seen it.

The fact that this isn't painfully obvious to just about every NTer is a bad statement about the state of NT nowadays.

Yet another instance where no one seems to even comment on this anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
Ya I agree to an extent, but I think the real sad part is that we as a sneakerhead community have come to expect this nasty shape, along with the cheap materials, that we look past it as an expectation.
frown.gif

Over $11K now...

Damn....last pair of XI's I've seen hit for this amount, was the actual SJ pair w/the wooden box from dude that used to be a member...think they went for $10,600

Im feeling these, especially the smoky-%+@ grey sole. IMO these with a silver jumpman would be crack

You guys are gullible if you believe these will sell for anything remotely to what the current price is...shill-bidding at it's finest..
laugh.gif

These are not a 1/1 as well either..far from it!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

You guys are gullible if you believe these will sell for anything remotely to what the current price is...shill-bidding at it's finest..
laugh.gif

These are not a 1/1 as well either..far from it!

PO

That is exactly why I don't mess with auctions anymore if I want sell something, fixed price, buy it now/make an offer is the way to go.  

everybody says pass but the second we get confirmed release all we gonna see is "copped x2" and "these will be mine" . Just admit that nike/jb runs our lives and no matter how much we try this will never stop guys.

These look ok, probably nothing to do with that lame gentry or they would have been rainbow.

THEFINISHLINE wrote:
everybody says pass but the second we get confirmed release all we gonna see is "copped x2" and "these will be mine" . Just admit that nike/jb runs our lives and no matter how much we try this will never stop guys.
PRETTY MUCH.

THIS FORUM IS FULL OF HYPOCRITES 

Back
Top Bottom