Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

These will not be EZ to get. Trust me!! I guarantee you somebody will be on the news for manslaughter for these. Especially down south.

Some dude in line during the cool grey release on the news  said that "somebody gonna die tonight" and that was in MD

I know it's off topic, but what time is best to camp out for the Bordeaux?
My local store opens at 10 am on Saturday morning.

roll.gif
I cant wait for it... Its gonna be hyped so 2 pairs will do....

Originally Posted by Cosko5

I know it's off topic, but what time is best to camp out for the Bordeaux?
My local store opens at 10 am on Saturday morning.

You should start right now, just to be on the safe side. 
wink.gif

32 pages *checks calendar* it's only April
frown.gif
. You people are feenin'. For those who talkin' all that manslaughter BS, grow up. NO shoes are worth that. Give me a break. That being said, I would like to have a pair.

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

^^^ Agreed. No way that these will be released with original molds.

if its CG mold i will be happy. my CG are shaped differntly than my SJ. i cant stand the SJ shape but the comfort and shape is alot beter in the CG. so Bred comfort was worst. SJ wasnt painful but not comfortable. CG was actually comfortable to me with a better shape. Hopefully they improve even more with these 
pimp.gif

Today my super glue for shoe repair finally arrived and i retsored my Concord XI which suffered severe sole separation.
After 30 minutes, they are ready to be worn tomorrow...again ^^
Though a new pair of the Concords sure would be awesome with crystal clear outsoles, no patent crack and chipping

and no mesh yellowing yet.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Today my super glue for shoe repair finally arrived and i retsored my Concord XI which suffered severe sole separation.
After 30 minutes, they are ready to be worn tomorrow...again ^^
Though a new pair of the Concords sure would be awesome with crystal clear outsoles, no patent crack and chipping

and no mesh yellowing yet.

Care to share the info. My 01 space jams have the same issue

^^^^^Yes, very strange............Im sure theres plenty of guys here that will trade your yellow pair for an icy one
smile.gif

I wonder how long it will be before we see a sample or pics of the actual one coming in December. I hate winter, but I cant wait for it to come again just so I can finally get these in the rotation

There's just to much shoes coming out this year, I gotta get 2 pairs of these. Good thing I got time to save up between now and Christmas.

These are instant cop. Ima try to get my hands on 2 pair (hopefully I can get my hands on at least one lol).

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

If the cool greys release was crazy, I don't wanna know the trouble these will cause.
Every Jordan XI seems to be crazier than the last now.

I dunno...is the Concord's as appealing to the younger generation as Space Jams and the Cool Grey's? We'll see....concords are my favorites behind the black/red

Back
Top Bottom