Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I dunno...is the Concord's as appealing to the younger generation as Space Jams and the Cool Grey's? We'll see....concords are my favorites behind the black/red
I think it goes Space Jam>Columbia>Concord>Bred>Cool Grey...  yeah this Concord release is about to be outrageous I'm seriously considering getting at least 2 pairs.  If they released the Columbias anytime soon though... let's not even get started 

I havent been hype about any 11 release until this one due to my 01' retros still look great.  Now I can finally complete the collection!!!

I already started putting my change in a water jug for one of my pair. The thing is should i get them early from one of those sites once they pop up or wait till they release and get two pair? I know this release is going to be crazy so expect people to be at the stores around 4am camping.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I already started putting my change in a water jug for one of my pair. The thing is should i get them early from one of those sites once they pop up or wait till they release and get two pair? I know this release is going to be crazy so expect people to be at the stores around 4am camping.

I'd say do one online early and one at a store.  Getting two pair at the store will be doubtfull unless you got a hookup.

Originally Posted by Predata08

I'd say do one online early and one at a store.  Getting two pair at the store will be doubtfull unless you got a hookup.

Oh yeah i know getting two pair is going to be impossible. i was more thinking about getting one pair on NDC and get another at the store.

The thing with NDC is, a lot of the times, people are unlucky due to the poor servers they have. NDC servers will crash for sure when it comes to the Concords, or any limited release.
As for the early release, I don't believe that getting early is smart, because you will most likely be spending around $350+. Just my opinions. But the store releases will be 100x more hectic than the CGs for sure.

-Ty

4am HAHAHAHA I was in line at 8pm the previous day for the cool greys!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got kicked OUT the mall but I was still the first one in line!!!

ima try my luck on NDC 4 these cuz wit tha CGs i just made an account 20 mins before, waited n refreshed for like 5 mins and was able to cop.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I already started putting my change in a water jug for one of my pair. The thing is should i get them early from one of those sites once they pop up or wait till they release and get two pair? I know this release is going to be crazy so expect people to be at the stores around 4am pm camping.
Man I got one of those big sparkletts water cooler 5 gal. jugs that I use as a piggy bank, I just cashed it in about 2 weeks ago I had only covered the bottom up to about maybe the first groove and it turned out to be 149.90
pimp.gif

so uh yea I'm doin this too
especially with all the heat dropping in the 4th quarter

anxiously awaiting marqueesole pics then early preorder from RMK for non rape pricing and then good to go to try and pick up another couple pair on release day

Back
Top Bottom