Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

They could double the amount of pairs produced of the Cool Grey XI and this shoe would still cause a riot.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

just guessing by the trend of these xmas XI releases, id guess they are going to come with a concord purple box top cover and purple plastic shoe horns.

pretty safe to say the soles will have that blue-!@@ tint to them too.

Just guessing, i dont have any secrete sources or anything.

Just like the fakes already.lol

this release should be real fun.
tired.gif

Not sure if anyone else on here reads allhiphop.com but they have a "rumor" up about these retailing for $250. I know it's just a rumor but damn!!!! If it's true then I think this will be the worst thing to happen to sneaker fiends like myself. While I am able to buy a pair of jordans for $250 (and truth be told, I'm getting 2 pairs of these, no matter the cost) where would this leave us when it comes to future releases?? They're just gonna raise prices even more because they know people will still buy them. I know it sounds crazy but maybe we should all boycott this release!!!!!!!

....... Ok maybe not the concord release but whatever shoe drops after those, we've got to unite and show Nike that we're not just gonna let them do what they want!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!

I just love the simplicity of this shoe and how sick they are at the same time. Themz hot fiyah!

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

why do you guys cop more than one pair?

yall keeo the other pair DS for life?

some do. others wear one pair and when that's run down they wear the other. that's why some people who bought 2 pairs of concords back in 00 can still wear the backup pair instead of having to buy these lower quality retros like the majority of the people who buy jordans are going to do. i'm sure countless people regret not getting 2 pairs in 00.

they probably didnt double up because they thought thw quality was going to keep coming, boy were they wrong....1 to cop one to stock....or for some, 1 to wear one for the collection.

I dont know why people would double up on these though (2011 version), I'd rather spend my money on the 00s or the OGs even.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

they probably didnt double up because they thought thw quality was going to keep coming, boy were they wrong....1 to cop one to stock....or for some, 1 to wear one for the collection.

I dont know why people would double up on these though (2011 version), I'd rather spend my money on the 00s or the OGs even.

I think the same way.  One pair of the 2000's would be enough for me. 

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Not sure if anyone else on here reads allhiphop.com but they have a "rumor" up about these retailing for $250. I know it's just a rumor but damn!!!! If it's true then I think this will be the worst thing to happen to sneaker fiends like myself. While I am able to buy a pair of jordans for $250 (and truth be told, I'm getting 2 pairs of these, no matter the cost) where would this leave us when it comes to future releases?? They're just gonna raise prices even more because they know people will still buy them. I know it sounds crazy but maybe we should all boycott this release!!!!!!!

....... Ok maybe not the concord release but whatever shoe drops after those, we've got to unite and show Nike that we're not just gonna let them do what they want!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!

There's some truth to that rumor. Last month, Nike announced price increases on their products, especially on highly anticipated releases, that will kick in Spring 2012. Unless JB decides to dress up the box more to justify another XI price hike, it'll likely stay $175. The XIs were $125 when originally released and when they first retroed back in 2000-2001. $250 maybe a preorder price right now. They'll easily go for $350+ when the initial hysteria drops when they release.

^^^^^Yeah don't worry about another price hike Jordan brand was just the the first division of Nike to actually initiate it across the board

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

in their defense, they would be able to get 2 pairs of shoes as opposed to one. $350 isn't chump change and it takes a while for some, especially the younger heads, to save up that amount of money.
and the other thing is that 00's will not last another 10 years but a backup of these will. i unds'ed 00's a little over a year ago and it began having sole separation after the 2nd wear. nothing that some shoe goo couldn't fix but i don't see them holding up for another full decade. and i don't see og's being wearable after 25 years.

SsTiNgEr77 wrote:
3 pairs minimum?

1 to wear... two to yellow over time. nice
laugh.gif

I Wouldnt Be Surprised If XI's Ended Up Being $189.99... JB Would Love A Quick $200 After Tax. And As Many People That Will Want These...
30t6p3b.gif

Its Nothin Wrong With Havin A Pair  Or Two To Wear And Another Pair For Collection Purposes...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

im not sure if anyone stated if Eastbay will release these online. Best jordan and colorway ever, and i flaked on getting the DMP package....

Originally Posted by b23curry

im not sure if anyone stated if Eastbay will release these online. Best jordan and colorway ever, and i flaked on getting the DMP package....

Eastbay sold the last Jordan XI releases. Unless they don't want money, it's a safe bet that EastBay will have them since they're a general release.

Anyone who carried the Cool Greys and Spacejams will carry these. 
For most of us, it should be an easy cop... that is if you copped the SpaceJams, and CGs... ya'll should be pros by now with these X-Mas AJ11 drops. 

Originally Posted by Vuey

Should be an easy cop for us Australians
tongue.gif
I'm looking forward to seeing the madness in the US this release is going to cause !

Same here in Canada......These will be GR for sure and easy to cop multiple pairs...........cant wait till XMAS
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom