Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys are calling him out/pathetic yet no one said anything to the people searching me on google and trying to find out info about me... hmmmm
Get over yourself. No one's mentioning you.

The video was NOT posted here by me or any of my affiliates so I would advise you to get your facts straight. Optimus clearly stated he was browsing and stumbled upon our video. We never intended for the video to reach NikeTalk but of course how can such a video go under the radar of the biggest online sneaker community. Point is we were not trying to make a name for ourselves by advertising on here, like you falsely accused us.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Don't mind me and my Asian accent y'all know I was just happy and hyped as hell to witness Decade receive those Concords after almost a month of waiting. And i know its lame, i used to hate the cameraman talking and i ended up doing the same thing lol. Anyways they are flying off locally at $350 and we are more focused with satisfying the local demand than anything else, that means putting all the emails and YouTube inquiries about them on the waiting list. Our pairs are definitely on point and I hope you guys will end up with great quality pairs as well. Don't forget to subscribe for more vids in the future! Thank you for all your support!

Sounds like advertising to me!!!

laugh.gif
looks like he bought the bulk from sds and are selling it on their website thats why they gotta sell for $350. by looking at these videos it looks like all they do is buy stuff on ebay im guessing and push it on their website.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

So who told these dudes it was okay to come in here trying to make a name for their company by saying their charging $350 for these early release Concords? If your making a name for your company off early release Concords then your starting off on the wrong foot.Go advertise somewhere else or do like real companies and pay for your advertisement.

let me just clear this up, this will be my one and only response...

There was never any intention for this video to be shared everywhere like it has been going around, as NipxD mentioned, our focus was to supply these locally, only reason video was uploaded on youtube was to share on our facebook page....

we are just a couple of NT'ers that decided to start our own thing up, those who know me can vouch for me, and those who know me know that i had no intention of "promoting my business" on here, there are enough NT'ers on here that have sent me their sneakers to sell for them and i appreciate their support as i look forward to working with many more NT'ers in the future. we are a consignment business/sneaker website (just like 23penny).... the only reason we are doing early releases is to build up our capital to be able to provide all the "heat" that everyone is asking for, that is the only reason price is high... our website is not even finished at the moment thats why we have blocked all emailing/commenting on youtube as we only want to remain local until everything is up and running

we are aiming to be just like 23penny and sneaker.st as they are great supporters of NT...
our price was also going to be $280 shipped for our NT fam when we got in a later shipment and our site was up and running, but again we are just trying to profit as much as possible on this first shipment to build our capital as these Concords are easily the biggest release of 2011.

I deeply apologize if we offended anyone by "promoting our business" on here as that was never the intent. all your comments/opinions are valued
(end rant)

but back to the subject at hand, glad to see everyone is getting their Concords, keep the pics coming

What u quoted is advertising indeed BUT u know darn well it wasn't the point u were trying to make earlier. If u see your video posted you wouldn't come in and state some info as to why it was recorded in the first place? u think if it wasn't for optimus we would post it here and advertise our name? If the answer is yes then u know you're just trying to prove a point,

Honestly dude I haven't seen the video because I came in on that page were you said what I quoted.I'm not going to knock you guys hustle but don't try to make it seem like your selling Concords that are any different than what everybody else is selling right now(Except AR). It's cool that your trying to get your business up an running but don't do it at the expense of fellow NT'ers. This is my last reply and I have made my point.

So who told these dudes it was okay to come in here trying to make a name for their company by saying their charging $350 for these early release Concords? If your making a name for your company off early release Concords then your starting off on the wrong foot.Go advertise somewhere else or do like real companies and pay for your advertisement.

The guy didnt originally post it and if you watched the video you would know they are NT'ers so if they wanted to advertise they would have done it themselves.  At $350/pair that may not work for you but how do you know they didnt pay $280 a pair shipped like a lot of other NT'ers???  And who the hell are you to say anything or care to begin with???  You see the price for the product, if you like it and the price is right to you buy it, if not Keep It Moving and dont knock the next mans hustle, especially when hes telling you that theyre having no problem selling em for that price.

Seriously, some of you care way to much what other members do with their time, money, business, and how they dress......give it up E thugs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

The guy didnt originally post it and if you watched the video you would know they are NT'ers so if they wanted to advertise they would have done it themselves.  At $350/pair that may not work for you but how do you know they didnt pay $280 a pair shipped like a lot of other NT'ers???  And who the hell are you to say anything or care to begin with???  You see the price for the product, if you like it and the price is right to you buy it, if not Keep It Moving and dont knock the next mans hustle, especially when hes telling you that theyre having no problem selling em for that price.

Seriously, some of you care way to much what other members do with their time, money, business, and how they dress......give it up E thugs
laugh.gif
First off I don't care what the price is.The reason I mentioned it was because why would someone charge that when the current going rate is $280 unless they bought from the same people we all are buying from.Read my last post to dude,I never saw a video that comment came strictly from that quote.As far as the E-thug thing goes never tried to be and never wanted to come off that way.Last post to you COPY?

As for those AR CF plate, those are the superfakes. In case anyone's wondering, the material used is actually called PVC, which is a type of plastic not carbon fiber.

Their pairs looked sweet.Seen the video last night as it was posted on !!@!%*%%$!%%+ aswell..If they are SDS pairs,looks like I might get sweet pairs on my hands some time this week.Tracking Still Shows originating post preparing for dispatch...smh..Ill wait till tuesday to see if i get them..

AR has just updated his concord with the milky toes one......check out his FB....

This update look better than SDS imho.... Especially 23 in the backtab.... Looks not as cheap as the previous one.... A bit more like the last year CG and '09 SJ to me....

As the milky toes... Looks that JB will have it as well for the official one..... But who knows rite....
smile.gif
still 3+ months n no word from JB yet....

I myself prefer the clear toes better though....

Originally Posted by kobejames21

AR has just updated his concord with the milky toes one......check out his FB....

This update look better than SDS imho.... Especially 23 in the backtab.... Looks not as cheap as the previous one.... A bit more like the last year CG and '09 SJ to me....

As the milky toes... Looks that JB will have it as well for the official one..... But who knows rite....
smile.gif
still 3+ months n no word from JB yet....

I myself prefer the clear toes better though....

I am guessing he's not getting his shoes from the sketchy source anymore.  The CF plate was exposed, and he had to do something.

If people are willing to pay $350 for Concords, how does that affect you in anyway? It's not your money, if you aren't buying, fall back. 

Always found this amusing.

Anyway, if you want to know if your Concords are real or not, post better pics of your carbon fiber plate. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Couldn't get a good shot of the tag so here's some of what is on it:
378037-107
06/08/11 - 7/28/11
102974324           UPC 00883419242373

2r41l5z.jpg

2ryms1w.jpg

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..
2nrnbr5.jpg

+#%...
1znpmcl.jpg

Mini-me box..
ra3m91.jpg

left jumpman damn near jumping over the 23.. smashed right shoe..
x1gcpd.jpg

23 Spacing:
mttb83.jpg

no CF plate pic but what do you think of these, NoobLee?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

As for those AR CF plate, those are the superfakes. In case anyone's wondering, the material used is actually called PVC, which is a type of plastic not carbon fiber.

The same PVC thats under my kitchen sink ? That PVC ? 
nerd.gif

and you can choose to believe what I'm saying, or you can ignore what I'm saying.

There is an ignore post option on NT after all. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DUDES REALLY LIKE THESE EARLY RELEASES. I SEE GREAT POTENTIAL TO PROFIT HERE.

I GUARANTEE I WILL HAVE A WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING BY SUMMER 2012.

FUNNY THING IS, JAY SENT ME AN EMAIL TO MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH HIS ENTIRE WHOLESALE LIST AND ASKING ME TO BUY IN BULK.

THIS IS A DEAD SERIOUS POST.

Couldn't get a good shot of the tag so here's some of what is on it:
378037-107
06/08/11 - 7/28/11
102974324           UPC 00883419242373

2r41l5z.jpg

2ryms1w.jpg

Pretty much saw it coming after what has happened recently.. but here they are:
(sorry for only iphone pics)
Yellow Toes.. Yellow straps..

no CF plate pic but what do you think of these, NoobLee?
Jay overpaid for those boxes 
roll.gif

the toebox doesn't look too good 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A cf plate pic would clear this up.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by eddo1005

The same PVC thats under my kitchen sink ? That PVC ? 
nerd.gif

yes, except with checkered pattern painted on it.
laugh.gif

I still don't understand how NoobLee is "The one" who knows of real or fake Jordans.. Unless he works for JB, AR, SDS etc. ..no disrespect tho.

Back
Top Bottom