Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I bet anything that JB will do something to the packaging to differentiate the early releases from the official release day pairs. I know they appreciate the buzz, but with any multi-billion dollar business their integrity would outweigh any free publicity. Everyone who cops on RD are in for a surprise!!! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

I bet anything that JB will do something to the packaging to differentiate the early releases from the official release day pairs. I know they appreciate the buzz, but with any multi-billion dollar business their integrity would outweigh any free publicity. Everyone who cops on RD are in for a surprise!!! 
eek.gif

they didnt do it for the space jams nor the cool greys. dont see anything changing now. once again, the shoes are in full production.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

whatever dude, i haven't seen a single person say that pair KryptiX received was real, and just "flawed", other than you and zyzz.

even KryptiX himself spoke up to you and zyzz and said "nah, i'm pretty sure they're straight up fake dude"...

what planet are you on bruh? for real... you wearing some SDS prescribed glasses when you read this thread or what?

Ive stated about 5x that the bad sz 13s are horrible quality shoes that should have been destroyed, and were not fake as it had none of the signs of a fake shoe, it had the correct insole and tagging and several authentic pairs so far have had red stamping as well.....

Many pairs like that are made of real nikes and they are just destroyed immediately and the public would never see them

show me an "authentic" looking pair with a red stamp plz. i must've missed that.

dude, that yellow toe was obviously doctored, just as NoobLee predicted, not just "horrible quality that nike usually destroys"...
laugh.gif

how do you know its doctored? looks like the glue was garbage and came apart. you know nothing but your throwing out your opinions as truth/fact

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by ShoeAholik23

Could the reason for the yellowed mesh uppers be because they are leftover material from the anniversary xi release?

wow! just wow!!

i must admit this gave me a
eek.gif
look.

what other way could we explain why those "BRAND NEW" shoes have yellowing on them?
even if this was a problem like noob said, why do they turn yellow so quick?!?!? it's improbable.

just another doubt in the pot to make me wait for RD
The anniversary XIs had a bluish hue to the mesh. these concords do not. So left over material from the XI is not possible. Owners of the Anny XIs can confirm that.

ok, so let me ask you this, SDS employees...

if NoobLee comes in here and calls those straight up fakes, you still gonna keep defending like this?

if more size 13's come in like this, you still gonna keep defending like this?

the man who those were shipped to even said he's pretty sure they're fake, not just "horrible quality"...

Okay it should have been destory plain and simple.Red stamp could have been a stamped for failed quality.
Doesn't always mean fake.take It how it is,and the factories fault for even keepinng them.
No matter what happens people will always find something to complain about,either a or b grades.Happens to every release what makes thhis different
Still keep the fake thing to a low unless you have evidence.
Hate it or love it this is how we live now....haaaaaaaaa

i PM'd a link to those pix to NoobLee... hope he responds...

i'm not saying i'm definitely right, or that KryptiX is definitely right (he thinks they're fake too, and he's held them in his hands)... i'm just saying i'm leaning way more towards fake than legit on those.

i don't need anymore reasons not to ever do business with SDS again, the lies and terrible customer service was enough for me. but if he is mixing in some fakes i want it to be exposed.

KryptiX himself thinks they're fake, and so do a lot of other people. eddo and zyzz, the guys in here closest to jay (zyzz getting his pair first, only one with working tracking for awhile, etc.), up in here just passing it off like "nah, just terrible quality"... of course you're gonna say that... you guys (at least zyzz) defended the space jams too, all the way 'til the end, and they turned out fake.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Was browsing peep this!

Lol fail on randys part for that fake carbon fiber and decade footwears part for selling those concords for 350 + Shipping !

Hate to ask this but it seems like most pairs from sds that y'all got are pretty good quality wise...

So in a nutshell if I want these early I should order from sds huh?

How much was the total with shipping?

350 plus shipping!! Cost do be the boss!!!
AR Carbon Fiber had no Shine to it like the Decade pair

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Mine came in on Friday.
pimp.gif
I really really really hope my 10.5 looks like this when I go pick them up on rd, in the meantime Ima beat the living hell out of my current pair I got from sds...
grin.gif

But before I walk out of the store, Ima check all the 10.5's to see which one looks good to go.

Back
Top Bottom