Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

eek.gif
those pictures look amazing.

so basically, even with milky toes, those pairs SDS was pushing (and others) with the stretched out. wide 23 on the back were straight up fake.

cuz the 23 on alleged legit pairs seems to look exactly like the 23 on cool greys, space jams, etc.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

WOW...............1100 pre orders for the Concord XI's in Canada. ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE BEEN ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SZ's 11.5 & 14 ARE SOLD OUT ENTIRELY. (I just received that message an hour ago from

Canada is supposed to receive 1700 pairs in mens sizes (Canadian Foot Lockers). I have a feeling theyre gonna hold off on anymore pre orders so that they can create some hype for the brand up here and get people lined up in order to generate buzz on their 2012 releases.

So glad I pre ordered when I did cause everything pre ordered before Nov 7, 2011 is guaranteed and already secured with Nike and Foot Locker

so these are Foot Locker exclusives in Canada? I tried going to a Champs last week and they said they weren't taking pre-orders. Didn't say whether they were getting them or not.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya I had mine since then too but who did you cop from brotha?
Lol, we all would love to know where NY GIANTS copped his legit pair from but, he's been pretty cryptic since. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
why not inbox him, i know some people don't like putting their spots out there for whatever reasons which i could understand at times, still it's kinda lame to post pics and not tell anyone where you got em from but it is what it is.

Actually its kind of lame that people cant read. I already said where i got them from

Originally Posted by melo8584

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I don't fool with Houston releases, especially XI releases in the H around Christmas time. I'll be on the net the night before. If I can't get them online, then it just wasn't meant to be, but that mall chaos is out of the question. And you're right about employees. Super shady.
Yep. Remember the Cool Grey release from last year?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yep. That #!@ was so stupid. Especially at the Galleria 
30t6p3b.gif
 I'll probably try my luck online. Hope I can click fast enough.
I learned my lesson during the Space Jam release. Went to the Galleria and saw the line, dipped the hell out. Tried on Beastbay and lost out. For the CG's, I bought a pair early for security purposes, but hopped on NDC on release day. Took a gang of refreshing, but I ended up with another pair for me, one for my cousin, no gas lost, no headache, and two pairs at my doorstep shipped overnight.

WOW...............1100 pre orders for the Concord XI's in Canada. ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE BEEN ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SZ's 11.5 & 14 ARE SOLD OUT ENTIRELY. (I just received that message an hour ago from

Canada is supposed to receive 1700 pairs in mens sizes (Canadian Foot Lockers). I have a feeling theyre gonna hold off on anymore pre orders so that they can create some hype for the brand up here and get people lined up in order to generate buzz on their 2012 releases.

So glad I pre ordered when I did cause everything pre ordered before Nov 7, 2011 is guaranteed and already secured with Nike and Foot Locker
Really?  Pre-order here in Montreal haven't even started yet.  I message the guy that usually take cares of the pre-order and he's gonna look into it this wkend.

THANK GOD I made pre-orders already. 

So wait, all OTHER pre-orders are on hold? Or is that including existing pre-orders that people have made already? I dont wanna have to give these gift cards back. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10
While the sticking out Jumpman looks cool, the patent leather cut at the heel is 
sick.gif

Come on! Next time when you retro the XI the patent leather will be less than 1 cm or what?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10
While the sticking out Jumpman looks cool, the patent leather cut at the heel is 
sick.gif

Come on! Next time when you retro the XI the patent leather will be less than 1 cm or what?
No surprise there. The patent cut and overall shape has always been 
sick.gif
 since the DMPs. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Supposedly official pic

Milky Toes lol

Cant confirm but looks like it could be

They look Grrrreat

they look
pimp.gif
The overall shape? YES
The patent leather cut? VERY BAD at the heel

The milky toe? looks fake to me because even the smokey outsoles of the recent AJ XI lows Black/Reds are not that milky!

For those whose OG or 2000 retros are still wearable ==> easy pass

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Can't wait til we get these in (finish line) anybody in the Cleveland area I got yall pairs guaranteed lmk

Hey FAM I'm from Cleveland, I think I have a pair lock-downed at Next but would like another...I'll PM you FAM

Is it me or some people go over board when it comes to quality of the shoe. Like, its it stitch right, how is the shape. or etc. Do that really matter.all i know is i am copping.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Can't wait til we get these in (finish line) anybody in the Cleveland area I got yall pairs guaranteed lmk

Hey FAM I'm from Cleveland, I think I have a pair lock-downed at Next but would like another...I'll PM you FAM
Where you guys stay in cleveland. OP which mall.  I work at finishline in summit mall.  Akron but Im sure yall know

pimp.gif

Always good to see posters helping other posters out.

Supposedly official pic

Milky Toes lol

Cant confirm but looks like it could be

They look Grrrreat

they look
pimp.gif
The overall shape? YES

The milky toe? looks fake to me because even the smokey outsoles of the recent AJ XI lows Black/Reds are not that milky!

I think these look great 
pimp.gif

Shape is back to the semi-bulky look, icey blue tint, and the patent coor looks great near the toebox. I can care less how it looks on the back of the shoe.

Glad I sold my 2000 retros. Dealing with midsole separation and yellowing mesh < a brand new pair.

Originally Posted by sthebest

they look
pimp.gif
The overall shape? YES

I think these look great 
pimp.gif

Shape is back to the semi-bulky look, icey blue tint, and the patent coor looks great near the toebox. I can care less how it looks on the back of the shoe.

Glad I sold my 2000 retros. Dealing with midsole separation and yellowing mesh < a brand new pair.
I rather spend a couple bucks more and get the 2000 pair than a pair of these IMO. I'm only getting multiples strictly for resale. The shoe just looks off.

I'll def get at least one pair. I've ran through so many of these from playing ball in and just wearing them I'm kind of tired of them in a sense. Just not all that excited about them after having so many. Had the quality been the same tho it'd probably be a different story....

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by sthebest

The overall shape? YES

I think these look great 
pimp.gif

I rather spend a couple bucks more and get the 2000 pair than a pair of these IMO. I'm only getting multiples strictly for resale. The shoe just looks off.

i've gone through about 7 pairs of 2000 concords.   personally between the inevitable yellowing of the mesh, potential sole seperation, and sole yellowing, i'd cop a pair of 2011 concords just to have  and wear my 2000's til they fall apart. if you can get them at retail on the release date an extra pair of concords is always good to have, most of the more recent pics look decent too.   not 2000 patent leather cut of course but better then what i was expecting.

Back
Top Bottom