Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

And this is why quality has declined....cuz you dudes are concerned about matching shoes with your jackets.....and JB knows it. I personally don't care what you wear with Jordan's and it's your right to wear whatever the f*** you want.

So u admit ur not coordinated? An are we back in elementary school black an white are neutral colors so put ant color with them. An u call me a monkey lol people do anything they see a famous person do.....Monkey See Monkey Do....U said you jacket is mostly black/red but your shoe is mostly white an black patent leather......thats like me having on a pair of shoes that are mostly blue an yellow an putting on a blue an orange jacket......OH I FORGOT BLACK and WHITE are neutral so that is your excuse or is it cause you say jordan put those colors together lol pick one

Dont ever hit me with the "bro" word , your a peasant and I can't relate . . . Thank you for future reference
wink.gif

these should be released every year. its a classic. but um 175? damn how things change. when all the xi were first retroed got all my pairs for 125. 1 pair for me.

makes no sense how the xiii and xii are 150 but these aint

i remember back in 2nd grade when my dad would bring me to the local sportmart and showed me these for the first time, and teased me a bit as i begged to get those for me. i knew right then and there these were my all time favorites (my dad got me every jordan at the time) i gotem eventually for christmas with "From Santa Claus" written on the box, realizing that years later that that handwriting on the box was my dads...memories...

i thought i was done with jordans once and for all. nostalgia is bringing me back.

in the words of don corleone, "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in...."

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Sorry Fellas when I was young and broke I couldn't cop so even if they use the old mold or not I'm still coppin cuz I need them. I find it so funny that the older cats in here try to make the people who don't complain about the quality and mold and everything else of the newer retros feel like they are the reason for JB's low quality issues...Im only 21 so when most of this stuff came out I was either too young to care/know or I still depended on my parents to buy my kicks and lets just say they weren't sneakerheads lol! I think my collection is pretty nice for the fact that I have had to buy ALL my shoes with my own money AND CLOTHES and CAR and other things so now my options are Pay the retail of New retros or RAPE prices from resellers I think retail is the smarter business decision. But hey what do I know I'm just a young dude tryna be like you old heads in here but instead of mentoring you bring me down and try your best to make me feel as though I'm inferior because I wasn't around and now can't afford to get the Original...Here is an Idea instead of complaining DON'T COP because EVERY SINGLE ONE of you in here complaining WILL BE ONLINE or IN LINE when these drop....
I feel you man, but its just a few individuals that are like that.  I can understand why some would rather have leather instead of the mesh (im not one of them), the mesh yellows over time so Im assuming that is the logic behind that.  This is a forum and its here for us to talk about sneakers and share our opinions and answer questions.  Im an older dude myself, so I prefer to have JB retro everything as an exact copy of the original, mostly because I didnt get a chance to buy a lot of them when they originally released/retrod.  But minor things like clear sole vs ice blue dont bother me at all.  And youre right about one thing, all these ppl that complain still go out and camp or buy online on release night.  So Im thinkin its minor to them too otherwise if you hate something so much why would you spend your hard earned money on it or better yet camp out and deal with mobs of ppl.  People just like to B%$#@, its in our nature to complain so I pay it no mind
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

these should be released every year. its a classic. but um 175? damn how things change. when all the xi were first retroed got all my pairs for 125. 1 pair for me.

makes no sense how the xiii and xii are 150 but these aint

13's were 160..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-Pictures-1.jpg

roll.gif
now when was the last time JB listened?! We asked for better materials and everything got thinner and shiny haha

Originally Posted by GrandeurGriz

2gy7mo4.jpg

Are you color blind??? White and black are neutral colors, my jacket is mostly red and black. Only SWAGLESS MONKEYS LIKE YOU COLOR COORDINATE EVERYTHING LIKE ITS 2002.
alien.gif
Only swagful monkeys like you hop on the recent band wagon and don't match anything to look cool
pimp.gif

I have to scoop these. The epic/tragic story of me not getting the DMP pack back in 2006 could been a Lifetime movie. I have to get these just so I can have piece of mind.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

JB, please do these justice and go back to the old mold that made us all fall in love with these 
pimp.gif

Air-Jordan-11-Concord-Pictures-1.jpg

roll.gif
now when was the last time JB listened?! We asked for better materials and everything got thinner and shiny haha

pretty safe to say the upper heel won't be shaped like that

just outta curiousity, does anybody have a comparison pic of the old mold and the new mold? i really can't tell the difference or maybe i'm just blind :tongue:

I guess Jordan Brand's gonna do a XI release around every christmas... They did the Space Jam Jordans and then the Cool Grey Jordans the past 2 years.... Honestly I like the idea of looking forward to the Holiday Season so I can cop some J's!

Originally Posted by soleauction

I guess Jordan Brand's gonna do a XI release around every christmas... They did the Space Jam Jordans and then the Cool Grey Jordans the past 2 years.... Honestly I like the idea of looking forward to the Holiday Season so I can cop some J's!

With the hype of the last two Jordan XI Holiday releases, They have nothing to lose releasing them.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

pimp.gif

roll.gif

pretty safe to say the upper heel won't be shaped like that

If they do then good, if they don't, then I won't buy.  Pretty simple for me.  No sweat off my back. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by soleauction

With the hype of the last two Jordan XI Holiday releases, They have nothing to lose releasing them.

you can even include the"christmas" releases of the cdp 11/12 pack and dmp 6/11, even though there was a gap in between those releases

Well then if all goes well I will try to cop these, and if things go really well I will try to cop 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

just outta curiousity, does anybody have a comparison pic of the old mold and the new mold? i really can't tell the difference or maybe i'm just blind :tongue:
Even a blind person can see the difference.

Here are the OG's

Here are the First Space Jams and you can see a difference in the Mold from the OG's

Now here where it really went south. The 2009 Space Jams

Im so excited... My personal favorite Jordan 11 Concords... No need to buy over priced OG... I would cope 2 pairs in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom