Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by rareair45

No matter how many pairs are made, These will sell out within minutes. 1 million or 5 million.

Says the guy with the concords for 300.00 pre order
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rd can't come fast enough.
to hold me over, i printed up some custom concord tees with a photo i took a couple years ago:
img6496d.jpg

img6499ec.jpg

img6492j.jpg

Not a fan of sneakers on shirts but this is the exception to the rule!!

For $23 (what you did there, I see), this sure is a lot better than the crap they're putting out nowadays.

Pics comin when mines gets here.
happy.gif
I don't like shoes on shirts neither, but this was tight!

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Any legit sites selling these?

Honestly no one knows. If you look at the pics that were just posted the main thing that throws the whole shoe off compared to all the previous shoes is the 23. It's much wider than all previous version. Did they change it or are these fake? I will only know on release date.

at this point i would just wait it out,  maybe hope some of the european sites have em up a little early or try and see if something more reliable and that's a sure thing.  were just over a month and a half from the release date. i would expect something more for sure and legit within the next few weeks as opposed to all of the nonsense and problems other sites have had with their pairs.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Its november and JB still hasnt released the official pics WTFF !!

maybe no pics are being released because of the whole real vs fake fiasco...if jb puts their pics out then these fake sites can just mimic what is in the pic and make the shoe...makes sense to me

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Honestly no one knows. If you look at the pics that were just posted the main thing that throws the whole shoe off compared to all the previous shoes is the 23. It's much wider than all previous version. Did they change it or are these fake? I will only know on release date.

Ya thats what I planned on doing but I was assuming by now jb would be releasing something.

had mine for about a month now, Nothing really new about them besides the soles they still feel the same

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These threads are always the same around these kind of releases but I just hope JB didnt over produce these like they did with the cool greys.
Why wouldn't you want them to be 'overproduced'? 

Wouldn't it make it easier for everyone who wants a pair to get one?

Thank you. Some of y'all on here need to just shut the hell up trying to sound like you know something. Just sit and wait like everyone else and plan for your pair.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These threads are always the same around these kind of releases but I just hope JB didnt over produce these like they did with the cool greys.

Thank you. Some of y'all on here need to just shut the hell up trying to sound like you know something. Just sit and wait like everyone else and plan for your pair.
THIS. I hope that JB overproduce than under so that everyone who wants at least a pair can get one or more. These are grails to many and I do not want them to under produce so that they have to pay rape prices. The more produced pairs, the less chance you pay rape prices.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by beh235

THIS. I hope that JB overproduce than under so that everyone who wants at least a pair can get one or more. These are grails to many and I do not want them to under produce so that they have to pay rape prices. The more produced pairs, the less chance you pay rape prices.

anyone who wants them underproduced is either one or all of the following;  a reseller, a clown, or someone who's insecure and worried about other MEN wearing the same thing as them.

these are just shoes and it shouldn't be an unncessary hassle to acquire them. over produce em and they'll still sell and hopefully everyone who wants a pair can get there's. 

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Exactly! I hope JB does over produce these so people won't go on a rampage trying to get theres. It would be nice to hear the store manager say "people, don't push...we have plenty of pairs for everyone."

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

One could only wish.

30t6p3b.gif
  @ whoever doesn't want these to be overproduced.

last year for the cool greys the manager for footlocker made an announcement that there were a lot of cool greys to go around and every single person can purchase 2 pairs at a time.
glasses.gif
hopefully this year for the concords will be the same.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by PTone

Not a fan of sneakers on shirts but this is the exception to the rule!!

For $23 (what you did there, I see), this sure is a lot better than the crap they're putting out nowadays.

Pics comin when mines gets here.
happy.gif
I don't like shoes on shirts neither, but this was tight!
much appreciated.

PTone, hopefully it gets there tomorrow. latest will be friday.

Well....after giving up on finding a decent deal for some 2001 concords or OGs, I have decided I will be in line for sure come December 23rd...

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Its november and JB still hasnt released the official pics WTFF !!

Jordan hasnt been releasing them til a few weeks before RD. i saw they posted offical pics just yesterday of the IV's dropping satursday.

Back
Top Bottom