Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I should probably get a gun before I camp out for these.
is it really that bad in the states on release day in America for high profile releases ? 

The best cw of AJ11.
pimp.gif

these will be copped no doubt. december is too far away I can still
get the paper to pay for these. EASY. insta cop!

Originally Posted by Vuey

is it really that bad in the states on release day in America for high profile releases ? 

No its not...and who would take a gun inside a retail store let alone a mall...they probably can't fight anyway

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

No its not...and who would take a gun inside a retail store let alone a mall...they probably can't fight anyway
I WOULD. PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME. THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS WALKING AROUND YOU THEN YOU REALIZE.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

If this has the Cool Grey sole...Lord have mercy.
Whats the deal with the Cool Grey sole?!?  Everyone's been talkin bout the great quality of the CG's.  Just wondering...

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Whats the deal with the Cool Grey sole?!?  Everyone's been talkin bout the great quality of the CG's.  Just wondering...

I think he means that the Cool Grey won't yellow like the SpaceJams.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WOULD. PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME. THERE ARE A LOT MORE PEOPLE WITH CONCEALED WEAPONS WALKING AROUND YOU THEN YOU REALIZE.

I know that cause I have one too..my point was if its that serious take a crowd with u for protection or don't go at all...I ain't risking my life or freedom over some shoes

Hopefully there's enough to go around to make everybody happy. Good luck all, I know many of you have been wanting this for a long time.

2011 is officially my last Jordan year! After these im done! Ive wanted these forever!

And for all you cats bringing guns to a Jordan release
laugh.gif
Get out of here with that mess. No ones jacking cats for shoes in line anymore and if you are getting jacked like that maybe you should have your mommy stand in line with you to ensure you dont get picked on. I mean really a GUN to buy Jordans, some of you kids never cease to amaze me. What a joke.

I think you should have left the retailer price off the chart along with the details.
Thank you for the confirmation. 
pimp.gif

~Lefty

laugh.gif

like its gon be a 1 on 1 fight for your sneakers.
like %+@%+# won't ride around the block waiting.
like %+@%+# won't wait til you walking to the train on the way home from the store.
like %+@%+# that rob don't carry...

@the assasin: iirc, ppl got robbed for cool greys during the release.

it could all go smooth and all that but its better to be prepared just in case. i'm not trying to pay 175 x 3 or more and walk away limping and empty handed.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

555fresh wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:

I think he means that the Cool Grey won't yellow like the SpaceJams.

The Cool Grey sole has a very blue tint like OGs.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

2011 is officially my last Jordan year! After these im done! Ive wanted these forever!

And for all you cats bringing guns to a Jordan release
laugh.gif
Get out of here with that mess. No ones jacking cats for shoes in line anymore and if you are getting jacked like that maybe you should have your mommy stand in line with you to ensure you dont get picked on. I mean really a GUN to buy Jordans, some of you kids never cease to amaze me. What a joke.
where u from son dudes are still jacking cats for they kicks maybe not in bel-air or where ever your from but in most spots in NY yea its real like that and yea they dont jack you in line they wait till you get to your car then jack you
laugh.gif

Yup...it will be madness. But I have to get these. Had em in 95/96 (as a fourth grader lol) when they first dropped, missed out in 2000. Won't miss out this time.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Where the hell do you guys live that you are getting a gun pointed at you for some shoes? Really?
Son peolpe get shot for free so its nothing to get shot for some shoes

Originally Posted by debs 168

laugh.gif

like %+@%+# won't wait til you walking to the train on the way home from the store.

it could all go smooth and all that but its better to be prepared just in case. i'm not trying to pay 175 x 3 or more and walk away limping and empty handed.
grin.gif

What is that all supposed to mean? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by debs 168

laugh.gif

grin.gif

What is that all supposed to mean? 
sick.gif
it means that a group of individuals, perhaps young males, will drive their automobiles around a city block in hopes of coming across a group of consumers that they can potentially prey upon by flashing their guns and asking said consumers to drop the items that they've purchased on the street before kindly stepping away.

further more, individuals that feel the need to rob are more likely to tote firearms to commit their crimes. the likelihood of having what would be considered a fair fight with these thieves is not great considering the demand for the item in question and the desperation of the potential robbers.

lastly, my aunt got hit in the head with a glock as a male tried to steal her bag at a subway station in long island city, queens in the city of new york, awhile ago. again, i'm not taking any chances and would prefer to carry a concealed weapon in the event that something unfortunate would happen on my way home.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom