Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao .... even if this release is a GS, it will still have effects of a QS... coz ebdy n their mama will copp instntly...
i dn't consider H town as a huge jordan fan base ... but i know most of those 6 rings didn't sit on shelves.... l alone XI ... so i aint tking nochances... your boy is tightening his connects game.....

i hope you guys realize that by paying the $175 price tag and having these shoes sell out on day 1, we are basically letting JB increase the prices on futureretros...

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Its bad enough there overpriced ,, Its even worse they rub it in our faces with the "YOU MADE THEM ICONIC" line...

Its like saying " You made it easy for us to rape your pockets "...........

resellers more likely rape ur pockets.

watch some fool try to resell the 09 re-retros for as much as/more than the 00 release
indifferent.gif
Yeah and watch you turn out to be that the fool that buys them @ 2000 Jam hype prices.........

Btw, I never pay over retail ,, ease up there with your accusations ,
just like half the b.s. you post on here aint true either , with your faudulant reports ...
laugh.gif

Your no source ,despite what youd like to portay......
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

lmao .... even if this release is a GS, it will still have effects of a QS... coz ebdy n their mama will copp instntly...
i dn't consider H town as a huge jordan fan base ... but i know most of those 6 rings didn't sit on shelves.... l alone XI ... so i aint tking no chances... your boy is tightening his connects game.....
Naw fam, you got it wrong. Those 6 rings not sitting on shelves should let you know that the hype is still there. I haven't bought anythingnew from JB since the Oly 1's last year before the Hurricane. I missed out on the XI/XII CDP, but I just picked up a pair of 2001 breds so i'm nottripping. These SJ's will be copped twice though. Might get one for my girl too.

Just copped my 00's VVVNDS for 170 so these will be an EASY pass, might by them in GS 7 though since I can fit that

There's a lot of people that just hate on any shoe that has a lot of hype around it. They like to see themselves as going against the grain. Like it makesthem a rebel or some isht. They know deep in there souls that they want a pair and it makes them mad, so they lash out at others who admit that they want them.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

i dn't consider H town as a huge jordan fan base ... but i know most of those 6 rings didn't sit on shelves.... l alone XI ... so i aint tking no chances... your boy is tightening his connects game.....
Naw fam, you got it wrong. Those 6 rings not sitting on shelves should let you know that the hype is still there. I haven't bought anything new from JB since the Oly 1's last year before the Hurricane. I missed out on the XI/XII CDP, but I just picked up a pair of 2001 breds so i'm not tripping. These SJ's will be copped twice though. Might get one for my girl too.

jordanfan - i love how u logon just to player hate.... and seeing that u missed out on the xi/xii cdp lol (which are trash) you might as well just log offcause you most likely are gonna miss out on these... stay up... and rep those oly 1's hard... smh

91 pages, and the last 30 are dudes arguing. i'd rather take my chances on drop date, cuz the prices to get these early are too high for me. but:

*if you want these now, ain't nothing wrong w/ spending over retail to get em early. you get to sleep-in on whatever the hell the drop date is (blackfriday or xmas eve?), while we're beatin' down $#!! to get these.
*the shape looks fine to me, but if shape isn't a problem, buy them now or buy them on drop date.

They will be out for these in the H deep gone with the quickness.. Only the top sellers which are the hood malls with the urban accounts will have the mostpairs than any other shoe store over here..

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He needs to loosen up those laces man, his foot is going to get a cramp in mid kick.

hahahahaha....fighting over some shoes...oops i forgot its SPACEJAMS!!!! YESSSSSSSSS

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Naw fam, you got it wrong. Those 6 rings not sitting on shelves should let you know that the hype is still there. I haven't bought anything new from JB since the Oly 1's last year before the Hurricane. I missed out on the XI/XII CDP, but I just picked up a pair of 2001 breds so i'm not tripping. These SJ's will be copped twice though. Might get one for my girl too.

jordanfan - i love how u logon just to player hate.... and seeing that u missed out on the xi/xii cdp lol (which are trash) you might as well just log off cause you most likely are gonna miss out on these... stay up... and rep those oly 1's hard... smh

It was a joke fam. Pull ya skirt down b. But like I said, I wanted those, didn't get them, and ended up getting the 2001 Breds, and still plan on gettingtwo of the Space Jams. Win-win in my book.
laugh.gif
at you damn near wishingthat I don't get them, but then again, probably has to do with you being an "80's baby". DF outta here fam.
laugh.gif
The Oly 1's being my last purchase from JB should have been a clue thati'm not too happy with the products that the company is releasing.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

They will be out for these in the H deep gone with the quickness.. Only the top sellers which are the hood malls with the urban accounts will have the most pairs than any other shoe store over here..

tired.gif
Sad, but true. Will have weapon on hand if I have to wait for these,but I will most likely just cop one online and the other at Deerbrook since it's right up the street.

The 2000-01 XI Retros did have a more blueish ice as opposed to this str8 icy icy bottom on these '09s.

And like some others have said in the past 90+ pages, retail on these is not excessive or gouged up that high IMO. I've bought all my Jordans with my ownmoney since I was 14 so I know how much the prices have went up. I remember grabbing these Space Jams in 2000 for $135 including tax.

Almost a decade later, I'm not surprised or dismayed that the '09 Space Jam is $175 + tax. I've got three pair of Spizikes and didn't have aproblem paying $193 or whatever it was with tax. I like that shoe so when a color drops I like thats the cost you gotta pay....

It's mostly bandwagoners and sheep crying bout the price, and they didn't even wear or buy their own J's when they were costing less than $150 . .. .

Whoever wants to pay to get them early, DO IT ! I'm not mad at all, it's not for me to judge or spend extra money for them.

Originally Posted by solejordan

Its bad enough there overpriced ,, Its even worse they rub it in our faces with the "YOU MADE THEM ICONIC" line...

Its like saying " You made it easy for us to rape your pockets "...........

resellers more likely rape ur pockets.

watch some fool try to resell the 09 re-retros for as much as/more than the 00 release
indifferent.gif
Yeah and watch you turn out to be that the fool that buys them @ 2000 Jam hype prices.........

Btw, I never pay over retail ,, ease up there with your accusations ,
just like half the b.s. you post on here aint true either , with your faudulant reports ...
laugh.gif

Your no source ,despite what youd like to portay......
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

ok obiviously u caught the short bus to school, as the post i made wasnt coming at u in no way, it was just a GENERAL comment, and u took it as a insult.

and i never accused u of anything
eyes.gif

false reports? i havent dropped any new info i quite a while and u call me false? lol it's watever bro, i'll leave it right there

i just dont share/post info like i normally use to along with others because of silly ppl always HATING

its funny how people are knockin the others that pay the 300 price range. What does it matter to you if that man CAN afford it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom