Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by datboimall

same here i guess its just how u rock it cus i still have a few an sean john has nice baggy ones .....an please you people with the tight thing going on do not i repeat do not rock these with tight *@+ jean shorts

sean john??! smh.... what are we in 1999-2000??!!

hey u can say what u want but im sure there are more people that rock em more then any other brand ....an know who ur talking to before u speak cus my icegame sets my cloths an my jays off even more so get on my level
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

i hope you guys realize that by paying the $175 price tag and having these shoes sell out on day 1, we are basically letting JB increase the prices on future
retros...

real talk tho...

oh so yall not copping huh??? lets be serious....we know shti is not up to par but we also know its a classic we all know and love , majority of us are justrocking them with a fit anyway, you want sneakers with quality??? check the Nike section
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Just copped my 00's VVVNDS for 170 so these will be an EASY pass, might by them in GS 7 though since I can fit that

while yours turn piss yellow mine 09s will be icy as f#%

And while you got some junk CDP quality ones that fall apart when you wear them hard, given that you do, mine will be perfectly fine. Id rather have a littleyellow and a good quality shoe than a icey sole and some junk quality. Sounds like you just want some ice
indifferent.gif

Just copped my 00's VVVNDS for 170 so these will be an EASY pass, might by them in GS 7 though since I can fit that

And while you got some junk CDP quality ones that fall apart when you wear them hard, given that you do, mine will be perfectly fine. Id rather have a little yellow and a good quality shoe than a icey sole and some junk quality. Sounds like you just want some ice
indifferent.gif

Wear them hard? I havnt heard anybody say the the cdp xi fell apart. To be total honety who really cares that u got some 01s.

People are getting ripped off with that $300 price tag man.
laugh.gif

I guess it wont burn people in the long run since flight club has them going for $433+

Tht's almost as much as the '00 retro's though!! Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

same here i guess its just how u rock it cus i still have a few an sean john has nice baggy ones .....an please you people with the tight thing going on do not i repeat do not rock these with tight *@+ jean shorts

sean john??! smh.... what are we in 1999-2000??!!

hey u can say what u want but im sure there are more people that rock em more then any other brand ....an know who ur talking to before u speak cus my ice game sets my cloths an my jays off even more so get on my level
nerd.gif

hiphoproll.jpg

And while you got some junk CDP quality ones that fall apart when you wear them hard, given that you do, mine will be perfectly fine. Id rather have a little yellow and a good quality shoe than a icey sole and some junk quality. Sounds like you just want some ice
indifferent.gif
Agree, I'd rather have a comfy shoe with great material. I don't care if it's slightly yellowed.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

The 2000-01 XI Retros did have a more blueish ice as opposed to this str8 icy icy bottom on these '09s.

And like some others have said in the past 90+ pages, retail on these is not excessive or gouged up that high IMO. I've bought all my Jordans with my own money since I was 14 so I know how much the prices have went up. I remember grabbing these Space Jams in 2000 for $135 including tax.

Almost a decade later, I'm not surprised or dismayed that the '09 Space Jam is $175 + tax. I've got three pair of Spizikes and didn't have a problem paying $193 or whatever it was with tax. I like that shoe so when a color drops I like thats the cost you gotta pay....

It's mostly bandwagoners and sheep crying bout the price, and they didn't even wear or buy their own J's when they were costing less than $150 . . . .

Whoever wants to pay to get them early, DO IT ! I'm not mad at all, it's not for me to judge or spend extra money for them.
Well said fam
smokin.gif

Big ups to air-randy, got mine in today. i was shocked because I ordered them Friday(which is really Sat Hong Kong time) and got them already....I'm stillat work so I'll take some pics when I get off. Dude who posted pics a few pages back has a larger foot than I do so maybe it will give you guys anotherlook with a smaller size (i wear a 8.5 btw).

I'm gonna try and hold out until release day...but if I can't, I'll definitely pick up a pair or two early. I need 3 pairs though.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by XXPLOSIVE22

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Haven't seen anyone post a pic of this yet...Here's the original Space Jam XI shirt. Probably only worn this once!!

e63cyt.jpg

r you serious lol.. i posted a pic of it lol. and one other person.. actually its a little different but almost the same..

I said I haven't seen anyone post a pic of the original shirt...IMO, the royal blue on the original makes it look better
You guys are making it like the latter was released for the space jams. its a year old almost, and was released for the concord six rings.
where can i copp this shirt?? i seen one but the jumpman was more purple like for the concords

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Haven't seen anyone post a pic of this yet...Here's the original Space Jam XI shirt. Probably only worn this once!!

e63cyt.jpg

r you serious lol.. i posted a pic of it lol. and one other person.. actually its a little different but almost the same..

I said I haven't seen anyone post a pic of the original shirt...IMO, the royal blue on the original makes it look better
You guys are making it like the latter was released for the space jams. its a year old almost, and was released for the concord six rings.
where can i copp this shirt?? i seen one but the jumpman was more purple like for the concords
it still maybe at your local champs sporting goods store

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

CharmCityKid wrote:

McLovin11aj23 wrote:

i hope you guys realize that by paying the $175 price tag and having these shoes sell out on day 1, we are basically letting JB increase the prices on
future

retros...

real talk tho...

oh so yall not copping huh??? lets be serious....we know shti is not up to par but we also know its a classic we all know and love , majority of us are just
rocking them with a fit anyway, you want sneakers with quality??? check the Nike section
wink.gif

didn't say i wasn't still coppin, i was just saying dude does have a point tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom