Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by blco02

How about we all stop buying from Air Randy and these other sites - the shoes are stolen.
Sir i dont know air randy or anybody who control these sites but can you please elaborate and tell us a little more about the said claim stolen shoes?
Dude just shut up...your late...if you didnt know...your dumb...lol...there was a thread awhile back talking about it.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

How about we all stop buying from Air Randy and these other sites - the shoes are stolen.
Sir i dont know air randy or anybody who control these sites but can you please elaborate and tell us a little more about the said claim stolen shoes?
Dude just shut up...your late...if you didnt know...your dumb...lol...there was a thread awhile back talking about it.
Pretty much.

But if people buy the shoes, let them.

It's not like someone buying stolen shoes will hurt you or anything.
eyes.gif

was just asking a question, but on the other hand sorry for having a job and a life that i dont have the time to be on niketalk all day and nightreading thread for thread page for page.

Let's see here......

$175 - 30% = $122.50

+ 7% sales tax = $131.08

3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, 1 for my little brother, and 1 pair for my grandmother......only $655.38.....

NOT BAD!!

Originally Posted by Marius101

Let's see here......

$175 - 30% = $122.50

+ 7% sales tax = $131.08

3 pairs for me, 1 for my girl, 1 for my little brother, and 1 pair for my grandmother......only $655.38.....

NOT BAD!!

Cant stand when people go out their way with posts.
smh.gif

I too will have a store discount to lean upon.
But it makes a whole lot of more sense to post about it once I really cop.
laugh.gif

thread link or it never happen...
grin.gif

yep, stolen, they have eastbay or champs tage on some of em too

even if i had billions i wouldnt be buyin from somebody who wasnt doin it legally

PS: never wear them has the nicest SJs on NT, and possibly in the world

I heard about the whole stolen situation before however the whole shut up comment wasnt even called for fam as someone could have just reposted the informationall over again and then that way more of us could possibly learn more about it. I think that alot of us may be interested in hearing it all over again.

Originally Posted by Marius101

Let's see here......

$175 - 30% = $122.50

+ 7% sales tax = $131.08

NOT BAD!!

if i can get it at $131 i will get at least 5 of them

seriously... who cares...

Just the other day i purchased something that was still sealed and for 1/3rd the price on CRAIGSLIST.......

W.W.J.D ?.......... Jesus would want that hook up also....
pimp.gif

but 300 on a stolen item that retails 175$.... pretty messed up but if you want it that bad, go for it.

another pic.

3845956351_09ea87b33b.jpg

In a few months while everyone is trying to grab these i might as well start searching for a DS pair of the 2000 Spacejams. They blow the 09 Spacejams out ofthe water. I love how the patent leather is cut on the 2000 retros along with the blk/red xi 2001 retro version even more than the og's and the cdp, 09 xiretros.

For all of confused individuals asking this and that... it will be a GENERAL RELEASE because all ages will be included.... theCONFIRMED dates are... BLACK FRIDAY = SPACE JAMS --------------------- DECEMBER 25 (in or around) = BLACK/INFRARED VI. I don't care what finishlineemployees or anyone else except for Nike or JB says. Besides, finishline always has their head up their %$% with their inventory. They dont even have awharehouse. lol I haven't ordered anything from them since the 23's. Their customer service SUCKS big time.

dudes are going really hard with these stolen shoes, theres a long list of reason for why people shouldn't be buying these products but the fact theirstolen bothers me the least......quality, what the ppl are paid to make these receive, the cost of the actual sneaker vs what we pay, and the steadyinflation....nevermind them getting stolen out of a factory, JB isnt hurting at all

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

For all of confused individuals asking this and that... it will be a GENERAL RELEASE because all ages will be included.... the CONFIRMED dates are... BLACK FRIDAY = SPACE JAMS --------------------- DECEMBER 25 (in or around) = BLACK/INFRARED VI. I don't care what finishline employees or anyone else except for Nike or JB says. Besides, finishline always has their head up their %$% with their inventory. They dont even have a wharehouse. lol I haven't ordered anything from them since the 23's. Their customer service SUCKS big time.

Ive been tellng people the same thing about the RD I'm with u. Finishline is ducktales mannnn they have been.

i dont support stolen shoes... but thats not the point of me copping from air randy... its the fact they sellin for 300... im trying to cop for retail orclose to it... basically i could wait... so ya no thanks on coppin early

Yea no point in paying $300, but definitely can't expect for these to stay on shelves for long after

its a suplly and demand thing.....people will pay what they want for whatever they want. dont knock what the next man CAN afford.

side note, ima keep 09's on ice until im positive i can get another 2-3 pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom