Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Not bad, hopefully they look more like the Marquesole pairs. Who am I kidding I got the '04 pairs im cool on these.

i know its off topic but i cant wait to see pics of the white/red ones. hopefully soon.. like within the next couple weeks..

RED RUM - NICE homie
pimp.gif

the cdp suede alone should be enuf to turn everyone away from these....

yet u guys are still loving them. when there all ashy 2 days after the purchase, ur gunna wonder why u even bought them

my first colors that i fell in love with...funny, because now i like the taxis waaaaaaaaaaaay better! not to mention, it was my very first pair of j's...

i just received my pair of black/red retros n i gotta say they are very comfortable. tried em on but havent worn em yet

watch him bring out a pair of exclusives and put the date that he got divorced, then another pair on when he cheated on his wife

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

watch him bring out a pair of exclusives and put the date that he got divorced, then another pair on when he cheated on his wife

roll.gif

Those Flu games are Sick LOL! but what does the 9738 mean. I think thats the amount of fusion's they sold this year lol....

These still haven't grown on me. Can't get past that nasty @** suede
smh.gif
, but if you like it, then buy it.
Nike Retro FTW
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom