Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

just passed on them for $75 I rather use that money for different pair

the funny thing about that is you made a good decision
roll.gif

Well I ended up returning my pair that I bought on black friday. There were too many changes on the shoe from the OG that I couldn't overlook -- and Ifigure JB has to bring something better (wishful thinking, I know)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I feel bad for everyone that paid Retail for these
laugh.gif

THANKS for that LOW BLOW
frown.gif

Just return em Rico! You know they aren't moving well when they are sitting on Flightclub for less than retail.
They have them at footlocker for 130
laugh.gif
waiting till they hit 120
roll.gif

Edgar ... DO THEY ??? DAMN I should of waited.... Will once they get lower Ill be copping a few more pairs.

With the one extra pair I have NOW I think im just going to exchange it for a pair of the White / Red XII's

Yeah they do the Eastridge Footlocker i went this passed weekend. Also Shoe palace had them for that price. I was going to cop but need to save for the SJs

Employee Appreciation. Not me though. My friend got me a pair of the Shadow Grey 1's for $55 instead.

U dudes that passed on these for 75 will regret it this is a good shoes for that price. For all those that think the white and reds will sit around like theseyour definately wrong. I do think the white and reds wont sell out first day but I also know they wont just sit around for a month and some changeafterwards.....

On a side note I actually am thinking bout goin back and coppin the nubucks now that I copped the Flus

I really need these for below retail in a size 16. I don't think that's gonna happen because no store has these in a size 16.

Back
Top Bottom