Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]those are trash !!!! passs I'm good with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg

Those are Str8 CAKEY

Originally Posted by HAGS

aj12-flu-game-2.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game

aj12-flu-game-3.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game

aj12-flu-game-4.jpg

Air Jordan 12 Flu Game
aj12-flu-game-5.jpg
Air Jordan 12
air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game.jpg

2009 brings an official comeback for the Air Jordan 12, with pairs like the Nubuck and Rising Sun, many will enjoy the original Black and Red colorway, also known as the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game. The Black/Red Air Jordan 12 are nicknamed the Flu Game due to Michael Jordan having a stomach flu during game 5. Despite being severely sick, Jordan scored 38 points against the Utah Jazz. 12 Years later, Jordan Brand will once again release the black and red color scheme, but with subtle changes. For example, the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game will feature the year (97) and the points scored (38), and a cartoon sick face on the tongue. An exact release date has not been issued, but will hit retailers in November 2009.

air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game-1.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-flu-game-2.jpg

now these pics dont make them look that bad

^u gotta be joking..........og/retro's > these

ms pics make any shoe look good.....I prob will be pickin these up tho

sick.gif
ewww

sorry but these are a EASY pass, i'm used to getting disappointed by JB already anyways
grin.gif

JB calls these the flu game XII's? they are nothing alike the OG's so why call it by that name.

The only bad thing that looks wack is that little face in the tongue. Why put that in there? Looks real childish to me.

damn those marqueesole pics sh%$ on sneakerfiles as always but now i really want these but not before i go on a og or retro hunt before they drop anybodyselling a pair of these og or retro size 12 drop me a pm..& same goes for the white/red anybody selling size 12 drop me a pm.....

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

These are better than the originals.

NO youre getting beyond your self bro these don't tough OG's or retro's thats why they are the 09's so everybody ca stay in thier place...so towrap it up not i repeat NOT better than OG or Retro's....... silly rabbit

JB continues to take L's this year. I wouldn't have copped even if they were true to the original, but the change to nubuck really doesn't makesense. well maybe in cost cutting measures it does, but not to me the consumer. keep it up JB!

I cant believe how many people on here jump on other people for voicing their opinion. I dont agree with dude about these being nicer than the OGs but if thatshow he feels then let the man be. And Im so sick of people using the term "hypebeast" to describe those of us who are excited about a retro, even ifit has been changed significantly from the OGs or past retros. Im not a young'n, I hate all fusions and I do appreciate the OGs butI never got a pair when I was coming up because my family was grinding just to pay the bills so school shoes for me never cost over $50! I got the Black redXII retro with my college refund check in 03' and it was the first Jordan I ever bought. I cop the new retros because it is the most cost efficient way ofbeing able to celebrate MJ the way alot of you got to do for the last 2 decades. Stop hating and let us all appreciate JB even if we dont have or cant go andcop some OGs.

Back
Top Bottom