:::AIR JORDAN XIII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 13 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Nice 13s sneaksoy1....

The white ones you kept are an underrated colorway..... Those are clean....

I love the XIII. They are one of the 1st jordans I feel in love wit. I remember when the OG's dropped, I was so pissed cuz I couldn't afford a pair (Iwas 12 or 13 years old). Now I have quite a few of the retros that dropped. I was also able to pick up a pair of OG wht/blk a few months back but I gave themto my god son for his 1st birthday.

SneakerD -Beautiful pictures
pimp.gif

I Love the XIIIs -They complete my top 5 of fave Jordans

^ Wow those KU PEs are sick :nerd

Sick pics and collections up there SneakerD and FIREPOWER23
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

are ds playoff XIII's still wearable unlike most ds 99 IV's and such? i need them in my life. i was thinking of copping a pair to wear and not just sit on a shelf.

I think the only thing you have to worry about is sole separation, which isn't a big deal. I unds'd some og's not too long ago without any problem.SneakerD- great photos

XIIIs are one of the most durable Js. My OGs are still fine with only a few creases....

Originally Posted by 0704202134

http://i33.tinypic.com/2pythzr.jpg
I love how official this bulls team photo is....do they still take team shots like that? And of course Rodman would be the only dude NOT with his hands folded as I assume the photographer requested...

Nice pic... I remember everyone on the team except #5 & #22..... Anyone remember their names?

All my og xiii are fine xcept the red/wht ones the sole is coming apart,
ohwell.gif
they are the only ones that i didnt wear,they stll look extra clean except for them coming apart

Back
Top Bottom