air jordan XI's to prom

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

this was gone be my only chance to get some $400+ shoes out of my parents
thats just messed up

but if you must...

at least people will notice ur feet hahaha

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by chuckjones22

imo you should just wear dress shoes. if you're gonna go formal go from head to toe

That's the best advice that could be given. I don't know how it is where you're at, but when I was in high school Jays was every day attire. When you go to prom, get fresh for real. Not just every day s**t.

I totally agree with both.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

every damn year with this topic...this is why I just look for info and just log off
What info? Prom help threads? Pretending your house is on fire threads? People wanting JB boxes to retro threads?

I feel ya man. I feel like not even coming into this forum anymore.
tired.gif

Just wear dressing shoes
Cause with the 11's u won't be able to move at the time to dance and do some crazy stuff

do what makes YOU happy and be yourself at all times you can never be made fun of for being you, but if you are the guy who never wears jordans then busts outsome dmp 11's at prom people and yourself will know you are being fake. have fun you are young live it up and dance in those dmp's!!

Taken from HERE.
Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by indohan

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.

...hm. you know, not everyone has to become a slave to corporate execs in order to make it in this world. and yeah, i'd wear sneakers to the prom the grad AND the interview. people are cowards.
This was what I got for being honest.
It has nothing to do with bravery. It's about being appropriate at the right place and time.
I have no problem wearing just boxers while buying meals through McDonald's drive-thru. In fact, I do that ALMOST every time.
You can tell me that you're brave enough to wear your Speedo while meeting with President Obama, but that's not gonna change the fact that it'sinappropriate.

Kids, sometimes it's good to use your brain. Even restaurants have dress code.

Back
Top Bottom