air jordan XI's to prom

dress shoes...no one aint gonna give a damn about your jordans..the last thing you wanna have on your mind at that dance is the possibility that your datemight get too close to your shoes when your dancing.

depends on wat ya fit color is but ill go spacejams since black is da color 2 wear fo eventslike dat

smh.gif

Where what you like no matter what anyone says. Only reason not to wear the J's is fear of some idiot scuffing them.

SIMPLE :, grey outfit=cg, black outfit=spacejams, all white outfit=dmp If you want to wear them make it match. Don't just throw them on for the sake of it.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by chuckjones22

imo you should just wear dress shoes. if you're gonna go formal go from head to toe

That's the best advice that could be given. I don't know how it is where you're at, but when I was in high school Jays was every day attire. When you go to prom, get fresh for real. Not just every day s**t.
Co-Sign. Get your grown man on and wear some dress shoes.

In my opinion, going to prom in Jordans is ******ed! If you got my multiple pairs, then maybe...I guess. But still, I guess your probably one of the dudesthats gonna be holding the WALL! LOL! So you won't get your Jays scuffed. Trust me, cause if I wore Jordans to prom which I'd never, after prom isover, it would look like MJ balled in them, cause I would be gettin it in with the females. Like, I said if you got multiple pairs, and you don't care ifyour shoes get scuffed then...I guess, if not your just gonna be the dude sitting in his seat while everybody having a good time, saying "I ain'tdancing because I ain't tryna mess up my Jays." LOL!

I say who cares, it's your prom, and even if it was your wedding it's up to you. Now if it's someone else's wedding or meeting the president, Iagree it's inappropriate and draws unnecessary attention because at those times it's not about you.

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

every damn year with this topic...this is why I just look for info and just log off

For real. Should I wear XI's or stealth XX's to prom/homecoming/winter formal? Gets old every year and the answers are always the same. Real talk, makeup your own mind.

Its been done before. To me, it looks tacky and out of place.

If people know youre a shoe head, no need to beat the dead horse by playing it out

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

every damn year with this topic...this is why I just look for info and just log off

QFT
laugh.gif

First thing I said to myself!

New member answer:Jordans
Vintage member answer: Stacy Adams

When will this cycle end?
laugh.gif

Space Jams with a blue bow tie and cumber bun that matches the blue on the jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom