Air Jordan XVI White/Midnight Navy 2014 release?

wut? kind of a random thread but if they are releasing and expensive like you say, I'm guessing it's a move to help mask and soften the blow of the $190+ across the board retro price we could potentially see next year. In that case, this is the end for me sadly

Did I miss something because I don't recall seeing these on the list of releases.  Not that I would mind it though.

$190??? For old technology and crappy leather. Bowing out.
I don't know if it's true but that's what some folks have been claiming. It will almost surely be at least $180 though which is basically where I should still call it quits, although something might still catch my eye @ that price
eyes.gif

190? Naw I'm talkin in the upwards of 300 range. If I'm leaking too much info here, one of you ekin can msg me and I'll delete the thread. I was thinking special packaging or a pack but we'll see...

Last edited:
but i thought yall said the $190 is a lie?

$20 mark up is here brahs

i want XVI but lets face it, for $200+ with tax a lone, these aint gonna be worth it especialy on the court. this ISNT a casual shoe. It was a basketball shoe and should be.

have fun paying if the $190 is true and to be honest i probably wouldnt pay $170 since i would assume quality and performance would be crap for a basketball shoe.

190? Naw I'm talkin in the upwards of 300 range. If I'm leaking too much info here, one of you ekin can msg me and I'll delete the thread. I was thinking special packaging or a pack but we'll see...

W t f ? Yeezys didn't even cost 300. Better be 300 In some other currency, not USD.

Is there a link talking about these being released?

jcuk confirmed these, he's a member that had pics of the Columbias coming out later this year, the pic that I missed :smh:

If someone will be kindly enough to PM the pic man...

Last edited:
One word stunning! I love 16's anyway but these were the best of the lot.

Last edited:
I see a 2005 join date and only a few posts, I respect that. I am very curious as to where you see this 16 fitting in, a QS? or 2015?

-Fresh

I don't post much but at the point Niketalk changed over to a new server?! I lost my post count. Mods why was that cos I had about 5-600 at that point.

Back
Top Bottom