Air Jordan XVI White/Midnight Navy 2014 release?

This is my favorite CW out of the 16's. Gotta wear these shroudless though. Curious as to what everyone else does? Shroud or no shroud?

If these really do release I will be very excited. These were the XVIs I had when I was a sophomore in high school. These are my favorite colorway of the XVIs. :smokin

If I ever cop these or any retro 17s they better step up their quality control.... on the 16 AND 17 cdp pairs, I received 2 of the same shrouds for each shoe
mean.gif
 didn't return either as finishline was already sold out by then but I was so pissed. I wanted to rock the 16s particularly with the shrouds sometimes and I definitely can't do that. the 17s is less noticeable but I still haven't rocked them with the shroud either because of this BS issue. They need to attach the shrouds with a zip tie or something like they do the laces for the 1s so the **** don't get mixed up.
tired.gif

XVI are one of my fav models, a retro of any of the og colorways would be welcomed, speaking of XVI maybe wrong thread to show but Joe J has on some very sick PE's tonight against MIA.View media item 906400

Back
Top Bottom