Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

they have... jordans are and always will be basketball shoes.. the point is that they have really began lacking in the style department, unlike before. and, the radical price increases for a cheaper shoe with old tech, coupled with more and more of a gimmick to it, should in theory be a public outrage. but the consumers aren't as smart or careful with what they buy these days, and the people are getting dumber by the masses so it is accepted. think of it like that new dollar shave club thing. you pay loads of money for razors that are complete overkill vs. paying like 2 dollars a month. these companys really have a hold of the consumer these days.... go ahead and get ur "performance beasts" i'll keep rocking my 12s,14s, and nike flight 1s. all super light and ill hoop you in any one, take your pic lol.

So no XX8s this weekend and instead there will be two releases 4/27 instead. Any else confirm this besides eastbay? What are the two colorways? Are the JBCs, carbons, or something else?

just saw this on twitter: Check the Air Jordan XX8 on court at the #JBC2013 International Game

eastbay listed for 4/27 ----

BLACK / BRIGHT CRIMSON  and

BLACK / WHITE / GYM RED / ANTHRACITE

feel free to check out my question and their answer on their FB page

air-jordan-xx8-jordan-brand-classic-international-pe-2.jpg

Just saw these.  Will definitely be an addition to the XX8 collection if they release.  

Both of these Classic color ways are hot! The red ones are my favorite, but that black boot with those white/black pair is the business!

eastbay listed for 4/27 ----

BLACK / BRIGHT CRIMSON  and

BLACK / WHITE / GYM RED / ANTHRACITE

feel free to check out my question and their answer on their FB page

that means those carbon fiber ones are bright crimson? should made em infrared or varsity red. probably gonna pass now :x

Montrose Christian and Oak Hill PE's that Jumpman23 just tweeted out.

A fresh Air Jordan XX8 colorway arrives this Saturday. Check the carbon-fiber inspired shroud. #DareToFly pic.twitter.com/QmVaxiOnzA

BLACK / WHITE / RED / ANTHRACITE
BLACK / BRIGHT CRIMSON

Seems like a match to me ....

That's weird because they'll just come lurk on here for an answer for you

Yep, SN will post this tomorrow.I'll take bets, if you want, but it's a sucker's bet for sure. Lol

anyone have the style codes for what eastbay says is coming out on the 27th? Heres what nikeblog shows as the style code for the "oak hill" since overseas are begining their releases, I gotta say I hope/think this would be them.

Black/White-Red
Style: 555109-011

I picked up some Oak Hill XX8's last week and expect them to arrive today in the mail.  I'll try and remember to post the code(s) on here along with some pics later this afternoon.

JB please release all the JBC colorways and the carbons. I'd have a hard time picking which ones to get, but I would get a couple pairs for playing ball. The Montrose and Oak Hill colorways are an any pass for me.

Only because someone asked for a diff shot.
these are insane 
eek.gif

if only jb got the colorblocking right like this everytime

those black/red xx8 are super legit too, I've been a huge fan of the black based colorways on this model. I wonder if any of the xx8s made it to any of the stores in my area yet...we usually don't see any flagships til they hitting clearance racks 
mean.gif

hahah 10 grand? seems to be kinda stretching it... They are built well but it's not like this is an AMAZING color combo or anything imo.

hahah 10 grand? seems to be kinda stretching it... They are built well but it's not like this is an AMAZING color combo or anything imo.

I haven't even posted mine for sale and have already got 2 offers for 5k and 1 for 7k I think that dude could get 10 grand if he's patient.

Back
Top Bottom