Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I haven't even posted mine for sale and have already got 2 offers for 5k and 1 for 7k I think that dude could get 10 grand if he's patient.
That's just crazy. Which ones you get and don't you want to keep something that rare or is the money to hard to say no to?

I haven't even posted mine for sale and have already got 2 offers for 5k and 1 for 7k I think that dude could get 10 grand if he's patient.

anyone would be a dummy to turn down $5k for a pair of shoes they got for free - no matter how much of a "collectors item" they are. one day you will no longer be a "collector" and wish you had taken the money - and by that time they probably will not be worth anywhere near $5k.

anyone would be a dummy to turn down $5k for a pair of shoes they got for free - no matter how much of a "collectors item" they are. one day you will no longer be a "collector" and wish you had taken the money - and by that time they probably will not be worth anywhere near $5k.

My 17s are pictured above. I struggle with the idea of selling. It's going to be interesting to see what the seller of the 10s gets.

My 17s are pictured above. I struggle with the idea of selling. It's going to be interesting to see what the seller of the 10s gets.

I'm sure you're monitoring the auction, as well as the other winners. I don't know how much the shoes mean to you. I mean, at some point, there has to be some personal value in it. I've sold a pair of DS limited kicks last summer for a good amount of money and regret it to this day. Additionally, my brother had a pair of BIN Vs he sold and also regrets. The thing is you have a pair that no one else does. I'm sure some celebrity or athlete would want yours, but you have something they don't, nor could buy even if they wanted to, as long as you don't sell. What I want to see is the sneakerholic that wears their pair.

Side question. Did you receive a free pair of xx8s, too, including a wooden box?

someone actually won twice the v and the ix

imo i was keeping them, priceless to me

but to each their own

i would know since i have a few priceless samples and pes

Finally got around to seeing a pair up close and trying them on. They are super light, but I didn't notice anything special about the feel of the shoe. The feel actually reminds me of the XX's. :lol: nike will have you dudes paying top dollar for anything.

^^ crazy talk. So excited to buy these only at retail. Bummed my camo blues I had planned to purchase got sent back. These still sitting on shelves anywhere? I have interest in camo blues and camo yellows.

Finally got around to seeing a pair up close and trying them on. They are super light, but I didn't notice anything special about the feel of the shoe. The feel actually reminds me of the XX's.
laugh.gif
nike will have you dudes paying top dollar for anything.
at rep limit but I would rep you for this

*Looks at sn :lol: ok champ, Nike has you right where they want you. Keep thinking these are any more elite than some regular jumpmans.

I know. Lol. It's like a tattoo that you regret. My sneaker game is much more diversified than just Air Jordans, and I rarely buy retros anymore. I laugh at all the hype on some of these kicks. Anyway, I checked out the xx8. I didn't care for the 'red' camos because they were more orangish. I honestly didn't think I'd like the blue ones, either, but they were more vibrant in person and the feel was amaaazing. Very rarely do I get that 'first tryon feels so good' impression. AJ14s. Foam 1. And now these. Look, I don't want to hype up a shoe, thus taking availability away from me in one way or another, but I really do like this model. Doesn't look great casually, I know, but look good on the court. After all, they are basketball shoes.

These have connections to the Chuck Taylors as a basketball shoe if you ask me. Chuck Taylors of the now future haha

I have every colorway that has released so far, including the black/thermal pair that got recalled.  I have to say that they are the best Air Jordan I've balled in to date.  Surprisingly, I've received nothing but positive feed back when people see them.  
happy.gif
  I've been asked, "What Jordans are those?, When did they come out? and Are there any left?"  I've worn them casually as well and it can be pulled off if you're not trying too hard.  I primarily dress for comfort and that usually consist of sweats and a t-shirt.  
roll.gif
 However, when I have to get my grown man on, I throw on some Levis and a button down or Polo.  The XX8's wear surprisingly well with Levis 562 Loose tapered jeans. With a little experimentation any shoe can be worn casually.

If Timberland boots can made into a style accessory anything can.  
laugh.gif

im not feeling these PEs for some reason but idk maybe if there were better pics 

The pattern and colorway is super gross.
Just give us the black/carbon bright crimsons, the white leather/wood and something like the us army camo (ACU)

Last edited:
just seen the 1's posted on for sale. going rate is more then the x's, just wow

straight comedy if u ask me, but congrats to whomever gets them

i could only imagine what the price of the xi will be if it ever goes for sale, seeing that the blackouts are 9,999 and the pantones are 7,007.

on a side note im surprised most of the pantone collection popped up for sale some in 2-3 sizes. if u collected most of them thats a nice house, school ed. etc etc.

If someone offered me 7k for those 17s I would do it. I'm a 10.5 but I could probably fit them the way leather jordans fit these days. Still would sell them in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom