Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

trying to be open minded, but still don't see the appeal of the shroud. seems totally aesthetic at the expense of actually making the shoe look better.

the tech on this shoe is the real big story, but at $250 it's not going to get me out of my hyperdunks or pretty much any other sneaker that does as good a job for $150 or less. i just can't see paying a premium for a shoe that (for me) looks like it's good for one thing only, playing ball in. really interested to see if they have other variations of this model coming out.

tinker is a great designer, but every great eventually takes a couple Ls...

These seem to be a great hooping shoe and thats what I will do in them, hoop.. and hoop only..

Hold up, $250.? No sir, Senor Jordan.. only if I was hooping for a living..

must have seen my post to put mj in the shoe

Actually, he wears all of them. He wore the 2012s frequently before and after they released. Then he made them cleats for golfing. He wears the shoes, he just doesn't do things people care about. Who knows, maybe he got kicked out of that golf course to advertise the 2013s and we just didn't notice :lol:

The last 15 or so pages have been hilarious to read. Seein opinions change. Starting to look like Tinker is hitting his 40 - 60 goal he talked about.

These shoes are a joke. Shroud holds no purpose. Interested to see someone cut it off and just wear the inner. Only hope. 

The last 15 or so pages have been hilarious to read. Seein opinions change. Starting to look like Tinker is hitting his 40 - 60 goal he talked about.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo...I love these kicks was hoping to cop easily on sale...please NT continue the hate.

MJ probably wore that same outfit to Ruth Chris for dinner :smh:

:lol:

Jordan and his damn 7X pants ... sick.gif

You know dude is mad hot...kicks zipped up to his knees and heavy sweatpants while ballin'

Last edited:
MJ probably wore that same outfit to Ruth Chris for dinner
mean.gif
I was thinking the same exact thing. 10x pants. Might as well put stripes all over them, they are the same shape as those Zubaz pants from the 90's

roll.gif

I don't care about the tech (don't properly play), these things are some of the ugliest I've ever seen in my entire 24 years on the planet :x

Back
Top Bottom