Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just like I wanted :smile:

Mother of God....

IT JUST HIT ME. JB is diabolical.

They made these $250 because they know nobody will buy them, so when they go on sale %50 off; They sell for $125. Basically like retail of some random team Jordan. So they can get $250 from people who cop early, and retail from everyone else. %300 profit 
eek.gif

Mother of God....

IT JUST HIT ME. JB is diabolical.

They made these $250 because they know nobody will buy them, so when they go on sale %50 off; They sell for $125. Basically like retail of some random team Jordan. So they can get $250 from people who cop early, and retail from everyone else. %300 profit 
eek.gif

Classic car salesman technique. Starts out high, bid back and forth, they still make a nice profit in the end. If the 2012's started at $225 and went down to $100 at outlets, lets add to the starting price to make the outlet price higher.

Lol at JB putting what appears to be buttery, soft, luxurious leather on all these black/green kicks..........and then the public gets plastic leather.

The 8s and 10s look fantastic

I've stopped looking at these 28 days pics cause it's a tease. Not that I'm down with the black/green colorway, but I'm sick of seeing what looks like full grain Italian leather when we all know we'll never see that kind of quality on a mass produced Jordan again.

If the Stealth 10's from last year were leather like this i would have copped...:\

Nubuck, with distressed nubuck panels.

The stealths were one of the greatest quality js from 2012. Easiest cop too. Got them for retail months after release. Don't down them for not being leather.

man this "marketing" strategy is making me mad more than anything else; mad that i won't be able to get the black/green makeups of all these NON xx8 j's. all these look better with the black/green colorway than the xx8's. lol bad juxtaposition for jb. popcorn ready for the XI's tho

Do we have any confirmed release dates for any XX8s other than the black/volt pair?

After buying the new Air Jordan every year for the last twenty years in some combination of white, black and/or red, the black/volt really ain't my thang. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for a traditional bulls colorway.

Do we have any confirmed release dates for any XX8s other than the black/volt pair?

After buying the new Air Jordan every year for the last twenty years in some combination of white, black and/or red, the black/volt really ain't my thang. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for a traditional bulls colorway.

Black camo
Blue camo
Red camo

I think they all release on 2/16

I would really like to see how this cushioning and stability technology could be implemented into a retro like the XI's. I wonder if the shroud can be altered to come just above the tongue? Might look into this once they go on sale. 

Back
Top Bottom