Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

"barons" ?

"raptors" ?

"purple/crimsons"?

really ??????

roll.gif

That's just the stock photo from Finishline - there are some real shots of the shoe a few pages back that show the black logo and trim. Obviously FNL needs to update their shots.

That's just the stock photo from Finishline - there are some real shots of the shoe a few pages back that show the black logo and trim. Obviously FNL needs to update their shots.
yes , i saw those and commented on them

the pix from ONENESS show the black trim/jumpman on tongue

and the finshline pixs don't

never have seen that before

just like to know what im buying

still happy with the shoe 

You should contact FNL and tell them - might get a discount code out of it for your next purchase.

Are any colorways of these available for a low price? I loooooooove playing ball in these, so I am looking for more at a discount. 

Most websites have all sizes of most colorways in stock, but not discounted at all. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Are any colorways of these available for a low price? I loooooooove playing ball in these, so I am looking for more at a discount. 

Most websites have all sizes of most colorways in stock, but not discounted at all. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

what price are you looking at? eastbay allows you to use promo codes. finish line does also... and the blue ones are for 129.99.
shoejocky has had colors for a discounted price also.

if you have a dtlr locally, they have the cool grey and the blue ones for 109 each.

I wonder how long nike gonna refund people for this? do they have a 12 month warranty ?

Two year "warranty" from the production date inside the tongue.

If they deem your shoes to be defective you get a product voucher (for NDC use only) for the full retail amount.

Last edited:
I've had 3 pairs break and returned to Nike. I just buy new ones since the SEs are readily available. Can't be a winning business case for Nike. I'd rather have the zoom bags not pop and not have to keep breaking in new shoes, but I love the cushioning so I'll keep buying pairs.

I've had 3 pairs break and returned to Nike. I just buy new ones since the SEs are readily available. Can't be a winning business case for Nike. I'd rather have the zoom bags not pop and not have to keep breaking in new shoes, but I love the cushioning so I'll keep buying pairs.
Same, I love how comfortable these shoes are. I have an extra bounce in my step when I'm hooping in them. 

I'm on my third pair. Fortunately, the zoom bags have popped within 30 days of purchase, so I bring them into Foot Locker and get an exchange. 

Hopefully they resolve this issue on the XX9. 

Got really lucky and found breds in my size at the clearance store last weekend for $55

Wish my Christmas' didn't break, but I'm glad to have these

Last edited:
lol @Heat on Daily  -- AGAIN, you hit the gold mine of the century with pick-ups recently.  These and those two pair of shrouded XX8s for under the price of a single XX8 
laugh.gif
  Unreal

Back
Top Bottom