Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

has anyone been denied by nike for their claim? Mine has a small crack on the outsole near the midfoot plate but i dont think the bag itself popped.

All of mine have popped.
total 4

Now playing in fifth ones fingers crossed.

I've had 4 pop and 2 have the sole rip at the edge of the zoom bag. On my 7th pair and the forefoot zoom bags are starting feel a little mushy. Probably going to pop soon. Ugh. I have an 8th pair that it is DS. Not sure if I'll play in those or return them and find a different go to shoe.

I've had 4 pop and 2 have the sole rip at the edge of the zoom bag. On my 7th pair and the forefoot zoom bags are starting feel a little mushy. Probably going to pop soon. Ugh. I have an 8th pair that it is DS. Not sure if I'll play in those or return them and find a different go to shoe.
did you get a voucher for all 6? My pair has a rip in the sole at the edge of the front zoom bag. Is that enough to get a voucher?

I returned all 6 pairs for refunds at my local Niketown or Nike outlet without a problem. I don't see why you wouldn't get a voucher for your pair if you sent them.

have a favor to ask. 

can someone take a picture of their inside tag, preferably if you have the all star colorway. if not, any GR pair will do. thanks in advance!

What year did the SEs release. need to know how long I have before that 2 year warranty on vouchers is up

was it mid to late 2013 right?

Last edited:
What year did the SEs release. need to know how long I have before that 2 year warranty on vouchers is up

was it mid to late 2013 right?
Check the date on the label on the inside of your shoe. It is two years from the production date printed there. 

Ok so 2 years from your date. Cool

I already sent a pair back before but im about to buy another to play in so was wondering

have a favor to ask. 

can someone take a picture of their inside tag, preferably if you have the all star colorway. if not, any GR pair will do. thanks in advance!
anybody? just a quick phone pic will do.

I can grab a photo of my SE's this afternoon. Or if the shrouded XX8 works, I can do that now. 

My Black/red SE's popped in the forefoot. I already sent in for a voucher claim, but am hesitant to send them in. I want another black/red pair or atleast the red/black but all NDC have up is those hideous concord/infrared ones. I'd be upset if I got those in the mail.

My Black/red SE's popped in the forefoot. I already sent in for a voucher claim, but am hesitant to send them in. I want another black/red pair or atleast the red/black but all NDC have up is those hideous concord/infrared ones. I'd be upset if I got those in the mail.
When I sent my dark grey pair in because of the popped zoom they just sent me a voucher instead of another pair even though they had the dark grey pair still available at the time...

Sorry for the delay. Here is the label from my bel air XX8 SE:

Is it clear enough? Did you need something specific on it? 
no that works. thanks! i'm just trying to figure out if mine were made for a specific market. 

mine does not have that long number below the UPC code. 

does anyone know if nike specifies where (what country, etc) a shoe is sold on the label?

Forefront zoom popped on my blk/red se's i sent them back and before nike even received them, they refunded me the money to my debit card i used!! crazy! when i sent back my camo green xx8s i had to wait and received a voucher. 

Same thing here i sent back my bel air se and recived mail that my voucher is on the way before nike even received the shoes.

Going to grab either another pair of these or the Super.Fly 3 for ball this winter

cant make up my mind yet. May end up being what ever comes out cheaper with FNL WC stacked with coupon

Every time I lace these bad boys up I really get the feeling that I'm wearing "performance" shoes, more so than any other hoops shoe in my rotation. Might have to get another pair just for the hell of it

Back
Top Bottom