Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

@Crazy EBW   Just Do It 
happy.gif

I just came back from a HOH.  They told me that the SE is not a general release.  It is a House of Hoops release on Saturday.  The one I went to said they are not doing a raffle.  It will be first come first serve.

Good luck to everyone who love the solid colorways.  I'm glad you guys are finally getting what you have been waiting for.  I think I will be waiting to see what else comes out.  I like the Gym Red and Squadron Green Volts coming out later, but unsure if I will buy.  I'm enjoying the grey camos, green camos and xmas versions until then.

Not a GR?  That would surprise me.  One, footlockers (not HoH), and Finishlines around me are getting them.  People are selling them pretty cheap on ebay, that is very abnormal for a non GR as well.

What I forgot to ask HOH about was if those purple and black SEs were part of the BHM pack that is releasing this weekend.  Anyone know?

Not a GR?  That would surprise me.  One, footlockers (not HoH), and Finishlines around me are getting them.  People are selling them pretty cheap on ebay, that is very abnormal for a non GR as well.
Well it was just a HOH employee.  Sometimes they are wrong too.

def really likin them bred pics they look good.  just tried on my xmas and gotta say they feel pretty good, not as good as the regular xx8 but better than the melo m10.  havent played in them yet but i dont think its gonna stay in the box past the weekend lol

cant wait to get the se bred tomorrow but the 1 i really want - regular xx8 white bamboo

good luck to every 1 on the saturday release

i purchased the dark powder blues from shoejocky and hopefully i get them by sat. i can't wait to ball in them.

Anybody copping the blues

I didn't know what size to get, but I was about to cop the blues. I'm gonna try them on at my HoH near me so I'll be straight on sizing. I'm debating on either getting these or the Lebron X Elites both have gotten really good performance reviews for hooping. Maybe some of y'all can clear up my dilemma :nerd:

rockajs rockajs Do you plan in the post more or do you handle the ball and slash/cut more? I loved the cushion on my regular Lebron Xs (it's supposedly better on the elites), and I like them better when doing post moves. However, the cushion on the SEs is great, springy in the forefoot, and still prevented any knee pain. They feel lighter than the Lebrons and give more range of motion and flex. I'd say to go with Lebron X elite if you play in the post a lot or prefer max cushion over less restricted movement. I'd go XX8 SE if you play facing the hoop more and if your game involves a lot of slashing, cutting, and ball handling. Alternatively, in true NT fashion, you could just buy both lol.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Anyone know what stores in the Brea or Cerritos area will have these? I'm probably going to make calls tomorrow but if someone knows, I wouldn't mind saving myself some time.

Last edited:
After my bad experiences with the 28SE (2 popped airbags and then a popped airbag on my second pair) I got a call from Nike appologizing because both times they didn't have any 28SE in stock to exchange. Not sure how difficult a release this will be because they offered to hold a pair for me to pick up Saturday. Going to give them a 3rd chance because they are that comfortable.

Curious to know what may be the cause of repeatedly popping your airbags? Weight, pressure, sharp cuts? You've popped 3x, so there has to be a reason.

Last edited:
Feeling some of these new colorways, if I miss on any of the Nike ASG pack pry gonna have to get a pair
[table][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom