Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

someone in the 28 thread said this "20snow120" coupon code will work on the 28SE at finishline to save $20 - not sure that's worth the above wait

FNL not letting me use both Reward card and coupon code is annoying. Have to call in to order but then I'll miss out on rebates...ugh first world struggles

someone in the 28 thread said this "20snow120" coupon code will work on the 28SE at finishline to save $20 - not sure that's worth the above wait

He was saying they are back ordered at footlocker. Are they also back ordered for finishline?

Use mobile for FNL

NDC 2 DAY SHIPPING: SPRINGIN2NIKE

I posted this in the coupon thread for using 2 coupons on FNL ...

You can stack it on but theres a trick to it ...

How FNL does it is they take the WC first and then the coupon, so in your case it be $65 - $20 so your $10 coupon will not work. If you buy something else worth $20 then it will work .... $85 - $20 = $65 - $10 .. OH and it has been $80-85 BEFORE tax is applied

Also stacking the 2 NEVER works for me when I try to do it on my computer or phone (in desktop mode) .. the only way i was able to stack the two was to use MOBILE. Give it a try but dont forget to add something else

I recently did this last week. I ordered some hyperdunks that were on sale and had to add a pair of $2 laces just to push the price up so i got use my $20 WC and $20 off coupon

Last edited:
Had no idea FNL was gonna offer free shipping on these. Should I double up on breds or grab the grey pair hmmm

Or may just wait til those gym red or another cway drops

Cant beat this though ...

View media item 778532

Last edited:
Dammit I need to get into the Winners Circle...killing me with that price right there. i got $20 off.

Looks like the champs back order on mine changed from 2/7 to 2/14. Today was crap. Stuck out on the xi bhm's and picked those up as a consolation

Bhm collection definitely had peoples attention. I know it had mine. But these breds were gonna be purchased regardless. Extremely happy these weren't a hassle I can't wait to get these in. Hitting the court in them asap.

Damn these thing just flooded eBay since they dropped this morning lol.

I was thinking of putting my breds on there for $138 (what I paid from shoejocky) since I was going to get them on FNL for $109 but doesn't even seem worth the trouble. Having 2 won't hurt I guess

Sweet pics ^^^

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I do prefer the original laces though, like the idea of plain black like you have on the left shoe, but the red/black laces just make the shoe pop a bit more.

Enjoy balling in them bro!

@quise2024 do they come with an extra pair of laces or are they from another pair? I can't wait for mine to come in. Ordered on FNL for $118.xx shipped to Cali.

Back
Top Bottom