Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Would have been nice if Westbrook wore them to go along with his triple double. Oh well, still tripling up :lol:

Can't wait for the blk/silver joints to surface. If there are only 5 more cw's of these xx8 se(4 of which we've seen already) I'm seriously considering tripling up on the xmas. Such a shame if the blk/gold don't release
what are the 4 other upcoming CW's that we've seen?? 

nba-feet-christmas-2013-kahwi-leonard-jordan-super-fly-2.jpg

Black laces look great. Got a shipping notice from NDC this morning for my pair.

Forgot to mention, I tried online and couldn't get size 8, went to Footlocker, couldn't get size 8 either.  So, my attempts to get this shoe failed.  Ended up with a size 10 and wanted to trade.  Then, I went to Footlocker today and picked up the gamma 12s and Kobe Xmas.  Returned the size 10 XX8 SEs and won't be looking back.  If anyone is near Costa Mesa, CA.  They probably have a size 10 XX8 Xmas at the Footlocker at South Coast Plaza.

I know its a long shot but anyone know where to find the navy blue camo in a size 10?

damn HOH at serramonte still got their phones off the hook after christmas. still wanting to call them about the christmas pairs. I kno they could't have sold out in store.

Back
Top Bottom