Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I like the design and think they really look good in red.

However, if Nike never, ever made another translucent outsole I would be content. The often questionable traction aside, having a $200 shoe where the sole will oxidise to various shades of dirty water with regular wear is always such a let down.

air-jordan-32-black-red-AA1253-001-1.jpg

Those are simply stunning; much better than the Low pair. The Italian Racing Red version is also cool to me (being half-Italian). I do wonder if the leather is real or synthetic this time around. The Air Jordan 2 used real Italian leather, so if it was going to invoke the luxuriousness of that shoe, it'd be odd to have it be fake this time around.

These look like a performance beast. I'm looking forward to see the white pair but the red ones look amazing too.

This is the first numbered Jordan in a while I feel like I may be able to throw on with some jeans.

Really nice here. I could picture the Chicago colorway on the 2 low.

We can expect they do drop it, can't wait when they do!

Screen shot 2017-08-30 at 12.33.24 AM.jpg

Nevermind, i just got foamed with that clickbait thumbnail

What is the point of 'Buckets'? He always looks like he just got done hooping and only ever shakes his head or darts his eyes around. And those beards are absolutely disgusting

Nevermind, i just got foamed with that clickbait thumbnail

What is the point of 'Buckets'? He always looks like he just got done hooping and only ever shakes his head or darts his eyes around. And those beards are absolutely disgusting

My guess is passing his love of sneakers to his younger brother. Probably would be a redundant topic to emphasize episode to episode, but could work as a way to separate their channel from others.

I was already on the blk joints but that vid made em beautiful. lol

vid also has me thinkin twice about the lows.

these will look dope casually just like the xxxi's did.

Not sure will need it, but you can reserve a spot to get the black pair early on the nike app

any by early they probably mean a couple days before rd lol

IMG_2875.PNG

Last edited:
I kinda wish I actually played ball a lot more nowadays as an excuse to buy these :lol:. I'd like to have both the mid and low pairs. If I end up buying, lows might be had first.

even though I like these, I'm not in any sorta rush for em.

sales will be had. pretty sure these are another dope model thatll fly under the beast radar.

Back
Top Bottom