Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Put my reserves in, hopefully I get at least one. Preferably the highs. Low tops are fire but don't like the white midsole. These will probably sell out on release day, just like the 31s did because of the bred marketing. However After that I see other color ways sitting. I don't play ball but these will look clean worn causally

Last edited:
My only gripe about the Lows is the launch colorway. Not much incentive to go after 3 red shoes. It would've been sweet to get a white-base w/black trim and taxi accents in the black knit . ..

I'm really of tired of hearing this luxury nonsense. u launch a shoe in Italy to save face for the shoe actually not even being real leather at all?
anyways heres some ideas for the next cow's dropping.
Air Jordan XXX2 CEMENT.jpg
Air Jordan XXX2 cny.jpg
Air Jordan XXX2 royal.jpg

Still need to see some on foot with jeans views.. this is the first latest model to have some casual potential. I'd only cop on heavy disco though. Im still not 100% sold though..

There's something over the top about the side panels in the upper that shouldve been toned down. The tongue should just said JORDAN or JUMPAN in black or nothing at all and the Jumpman shouldve been blackened out to the same color as the midsole. Subtleties wouldve made this shoe solid for casual wear.

The lows remind me of Lebron IVs like crazy.

LBJ.jpg

Lebron IV is a top 10 GOAT for me. Some said it was heavy, I actually enjoyed the weight, great design.

I actually don't like the lows much, perhaps it's the color way? All that weight makes the shoe look bulky. The black is growing on me--I'm definitely lusting after the Reds--but I don't need another primarily black shoe. I'd love to see how the silhouette works with denim. I don't hoop much.

The render of a grey and blue color way above look DOPE.

That cement pair would be Heat. I'm just looking for the performance review on this already. Looking for new ball kicks and these might be where I'm headed. When would you suppose a performance review would be out? A week before release?

That cement pair would be Heat. I'm just looking for the performance review on this already. Looking for new ball kicks and these might be where I'm headed. When would you suppose a performance review would be out? A week before release?

Man if a performance review were to drop a week before release, it'd be because someone was racing to be the first to release a review, without actually putting in work on the court. I wouldn't expect a quality review until a few weeks after RD at minimum

Just get em from NDC. I believe they'll accept a return for any reason within the first 30 days.

I wasn't keen on the XXX1, but these give me a spark of hope for the brand.

Back
Top Bottom