Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Can't wait to see what jimmy Butler is rockin tonight vs Lakers on NBATV ! Bet the wolves' CWs are fire ......

That Burgandy photoshop is too good!

Does the red pair come with 2 sets of laces? Black and Red?

not 4 nothin but i drew a mock up of what it would look like if i blacked out the rest of the *** of the shoe...(low key overkill unless you swap out
12973.jpeg
the black laces for white) what u guys think?

The flyknit on these is just awe dropping gorgeous, literally every CW you could think of would look amazing on these, Jordan brand did an amazing job on these.

That black/red pair is so clean.

Would be in but hearing these run narrow are scaring me off.

I finally got around to taking a closer look at the Rosso Corsas!! They came in Thursday as the UPS driver forgot them on Wednesday & left them at the hub! Really? Wth?!!! I was off Thursday (all my packages get delivered to my work) so Friday they were sitting there for me at my desk. Opened them up and one word came to mind right away...Stunning!!! JB really did an amazing job on these!!! Totally exceeded my expectations!!! Can't wait for the Black/Red and for that Hyper royal/Platinum pair!!!

Oh and my take on sizing? I'm a true 11 by the brannock device. These fit perfectly length wise (my big toe on my larger foot is at the last rib of Flyknit before the mudguard. Perfect amount of room for me!) A little snug side to side but not in a bad way. Will break in nicely once I wear them a bit. And I will take these on court a few times. I really don't want to play too heavy in these (just shooting around by myself) as I don't want to trash them. They are just too beautiful to do that to. One of the upcoming pairs, yes, but not this one. Shoe just feels special!!! Overall, home run for JB. Great job guys and gals!!!

IMG_20171001_222610.jpg
IMG_20171001_222559.jpg

Just want to chime in with my experience when playing basketball with the Jordan XXXII - Size 10.5.

My TTS is 10.5. I am also a wide footer. I was concerned that this would be as narrow as the Kobe X Elite Low ( I had to move to a Size 11 on that shoe to play ball because it was too narrow).

What I noticed about this shoe is that it is snug, but it is not narrow enough for me to size up. The width reminds me of the KD V. However, because of the flyknit, the shoe had some "give" to it. I noticed that the shoe was its narrowest for me in the midsole closes to my ankles. With a couple hours of light shooting and drills, I felt the tightness in the midsole closes to my ankles breaking in a bit.

Again, as a wide footer, I stayed TTS. The fit was very snug, but no pain points. Also, allow for break-in time and the shoe should be set.

Back
Top Bottom