Air Jordan XXXII (32)

gettyimages-854372104.jpg

gettyimages-853790280.jpg

Getting em finally tomorrow, only bought them because I have 2 Nike vouchers and I needed to sell one of em, but now after seeing all these pics I wanna keep em. What to do...I'm guessing there's no resell value on these right? Just retail.

Getting em finally tomorrow, only bought them because I have 2 Nike vouchers and I needed to sell one of em, but now after seeing all these pics I wanna keep em. What to do...I'm guessing there's no resell value on these right? Just retail.

Just retail, which is why I returned mine. I'll only keep them if I know I can resell for at least a $100 profit.

NIGHTWING2303/WEARTESTERS AIR JORDAN XXX2 PERFORMANCE REVIEW.....

Totally respect this guys (Chris) opinions, honest and actually cares about what hes doing!

Really like playing in lows lately, so I'm glad to hear the 32 lows play as well as the mids (not always the case). Now, JB needs to drop some good low colorways or throw these up on ID...

1506559867554574737976.jpg
I wore mine casually for the day, and yo, I love them, but mad uncomfortable. I wish I went a 1/2 sz up. Ah well. Still gonna rock em. I also like how they resemble the XXII somewhat.

not really a fan of all that red but i bought them
20170926_204205.jpg
20170926_203608.jpg
anyway cause the tech drew me in. decided i was gonna bust a custom look just to see what it would look like...not too bad for a "spur of the moment" decision.

nice customs. I was thinking of doing the exact same thing but also painting the red suede black as well. I think It would flow much better that way. Any chance I can talk you into it so I know what mine will look like?? lol

nice customs. I was thinking of doing the exact same thing but also painting the red suede black as well. I think It would flow much better that way. Any chance I can talk you into it so I know what mine will look like?? lol

i thought about that myself but i think it might be overkill on black at that point.

I received my pair from NDC yesterday, tried them on real quick before I left for work. Wow, these things are tight but the length is fine. My TTS is size 12, a 12.5 might work to play ball in and we all know how hard it is to get that size so hopefully these will break in nicely!

Back
Top Bottom